What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav

At this rate, Christmas will burn
AUKN Staff
Today's arrival is the first of many parcels from Blackwells.

4es1nI0h.jpg

QU0zxBlh.jpg
rvbGgomh.jpg

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Volume 1 from Seven Seas. It took me over a year to actually pick up the manga because Amazon delisting the series made collecting the volumes harder, especially when you combine it with the stock issues in the UK. Fortunately Volumes 2-4 (which cover all of the English books released before 2021) have been dispatched so they should arrive in the coming days.

Winkuru

Great Teacher
Was constantly running out of space so i got the 4TB external hard drive to fix that issue.

Animu.jpg

The German edition of Night Of The Galactic Railroad doesn't have English subtitles but i wanted to own physical copy of the film so i still went a bought it. It's not all that heavy on dialogue anyways.

WMD

Cardcaptor
Damm it.if I found both of them myself I would of got them.
I saw Panty on display and was checking out the price and Stocking was hidden underneath her. The guy said he had multiple of Panty so she could be bought alone but Stocking was the only one he had and had to be bought as a set. They weren't cheap but I do like them.

Jay2021

Dandy Guy, in Space
Maus is bit of a random inclusion. Not only is it not manga, but also being basically a biography of the father of the author and his story of being a Jew in Eastern Europe before/during the Second World War it's hardly a comparison to the likes of Bleach and Naruto.
It is a fascinating read though!
True, it's not a manga but it was part of a sale of graphic novels and manga volumes 6 for £15, bargain!

NormanicGrav

At this rate, Christmas will burn
AUKN Staff
Today's arrival is the second batch of parcels from Blackwells.

A5FmvUjh.jpg

E3IWY3ch.jpg
3PkhUKth.jpg

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Volumes 3 & 4 from Seven Seas. Volume 2 dispatched first but somehow Volumes 3 & 4 arrived first lol.