What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」retake

💢 ANIME / 🎮 GAME / 🧩 GOODS

NGNL 0 CE + DQ XI S + Aria + GSC Nendo Easel Stand to start off for this week's package arrival.
View attachment 21386

Received this beauty a day before release but hadn't the chance to post it here. The protag's backpack is real nice and the inside material graphic is a pleasant touch🌹
I'm really digging the character's design for this entry as they're simply hot 😍 (especially looking at the Male/Female MC coming straight out of a Manhwa/WebToon)
View attachment 21380

2021 still no official translation for Tsukihime (even Fate/SN). Nice one TYPE-MOON 👍 Collector's Ed is pretty lackluster as well though the bonus is still appreciated so it's cool.
View attachment 21387

Saving the best til last. Azur Lane 3rd Anniversary Box and 3D Mouse Pads (for those delicate wrists👀)

Still waiting for the "Rose" and "Cherry" version sets ⏳
View attachment 21382View attachment 21384

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

1635433755587.png
Sakura Taisen Complete Boxset. Though I should probably consider getting the BD set as well at some point.
IMG20211028160110.jpg

1635433726244.png
Finally got my hands on the DMCV Collector's set (US only release). Luckily someone here had it so I'm blessed.

Arrivals for Clannad CE (SW) + Atelier Ryza 2 Premium Box (PS4) and Doki Doki Lit Club Plus! (Where my premium edition at tho?!)
IMG20211028155736.jpgIMG_20211028_160439.jpg

6003.png
Vanguard Sound x Punishing Gray Raven is a match made in heaven. Their beats go in hard with the fast paced action RPG that PGR is.
IMG20211028160014.jpg

So this package actually arrived last Thursday, but I wanted to provide photos with better lighting so I waited until today to take them (since I prefer to do them during the daytime as I like the setup, and honestly this will probably be the approach going forward especially for future unboxings).

B0BFGLNh.jpg

vyrI1tgh.jpg

IZz21vZh.jpg

xVYBhg6h.jpg

vLgbugzh.jpg

hBR5nXlh.jpg

ubxjcDJh.jpg

tCGF7Vth.jpg

JWSBVaNh.jpg

6qHLM9lh.jpg

5R09iKjh.jpg

x1osYhxh.jpg

H9uiNQth.jpg

wZpDROAh.jpg

wQqhzxQh.jpg

xpiYILQh.jpg

oJfYr3Hh.jpg

XHbzzaoh.jpg

vw9mgUHh.jpg

1GiXtGOh.jpg

lIt9KOgh.jpg

Anywho a while back I discovered a Japanese shoot em up game called Sisters Royale (シスターズロワイヤル 5姉妹に嫌がらせを受けて困っています), which was developed by Alfa Systems, who have worked on a variety of genres including Castle Shikigami 2 (shoot em ups), Elemental Gearbolt (light gun), and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (RPG).

It was released in the west with a limited physical release by Strictly Limited for £25.99 standard and £42.99 limited editions that pretty much sold out many months ago. Fortunately, it was available physically in Japan and I decided to import the game from Japan via Amazon Japan which costed me ¥4,671 (~£30) with shipping and VAT included.

Now I ordered it expecting to receive a regular physical copy, but then it arrived in a pretty big box. It was curious and when I opened it up, the game also came with an artbook and original soundtrack CD, so I got a pretty good deal out of this. Even better, the Japanese physical release also has full English support so the story and menus are translated. A DLC code that came included also works and offers an additional character.

Back