What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived this week:

img_0647_wynik.jpg
That last order is still some EU version I presume? Shame they never got English versions, would fit well with what they did for battle angel

Have Alita Last order been released in english with this cover?
I only know of this edition been releaased in german and in spanish or italian I think?
Didn’t get an answer myself but taking a closer look at the cover it looks to have to french or German publisher’s name on it, Kodansha never published any of that cover version

Yeah I've never seen it before so hope I like it! I wouldnt normally buy a show that comes in 6 dvd cases (for space reasons) but as it has a nice box they all fit in it was way more appealing.

I've got the collection on DVD in parts back when it actually came out. It's a good show so I hope you enjoy it, it has one of the better dubs for it's age as well.

Today, my box, wanted for several years, has arrived at a good price. I have only one more of such expensive treasures, and I am looking for it at auctions. I am so happy. The series is great and finally I have it complete, in great quality and a lot of additional materials. It's very heavy. Amazing!

img_0653_wynik.jpg

A package from Zavvi has arrived today:

img_0654_wynik.jpg

It would be an amazing day, but I'm worried. They packed it poorly and this is what the Fruits Basket looks like. I'm disappointed. I know, the cover is not stiff, but I still warned them.

img_0652_wynik.jpg

Back