What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
Here's a closer pic of the miniatures, still can't really see all the details, though...

blamejp2.jpg

WMD

Za Warudo
Here's a closer pic of the miniatures, still can't really see all the details, though...
I would definitely have them out on display! Though I understand why people keep stuff safe in its packaging. I have a Mio from K-on whose microphone stand I've had to take back together after snapping it in 2!

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
I would definitely have them out on display! Though I understand why people keep stuff safe in its packaging. I have a Mio from K-on whose microphone stand I've had to take back together after snapping it in 2!

Yeah, I haven't even removed them from the plastic shell, I've only watched the Blu-ray. I'm not really a figure person, I don't own any at all other than these miniatures. They'll probably stay in their package through my lifetime, lol.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
UF1xEIOh.jpg

Ordered some games from eBay since these two, in particular, are pretty much going up in price and low in stock value. Both published by NIS America - The 25th Ward: The Silver Case and Onechanbara ZII Chaos. I own the first games for both of these; The 25th Ward is a sequel to The Silver Case and Onechanbara ZII Chaos is a sequel to the Japan-only title Onechanbara Z Kagura with Nonono!.

I also have more items to arrive but they got delayed due to COVID which is preventing the distributors from shipping them sooner than usual. The Amazon haul, Arrow haul, eBay haul, and the MVM haul have yet to fulfil shipment while the NIS America Europe haul only just managed to ship this morning.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
VlV7yrih.jpg

After finding out that The Protector was being reprinted (and thus the LE style stuff is OOP), I decided to go and acquire the rest of the Jackie Chan films that I had yet to grab (as I already own Crime Story and Dragons Forever) a month earlier than initially planned.

One of them has arrived today which is Miracles: The Canton Godfather!

I have some more photos below for those interested:
TbW9DKJh.jpg

bZyBNnwh.jpg

XZHi8WYh.jpg

oADqXxah.jpg

KXYdnFZh.jpg

52LKfEfh.jpg

M1ArwFGh.jpg

6RHNh15h.jpg

Magical Senshi

Straw Hat Pirate
Why did rhe white box come damaged? Isn’t this supposed to be shipped straight from AL headquarters?
It only had a minor bump in one of the bottom corners (at least, from what I've noticed), but I wouldn't call it damaged myself.

By the way, all regular Anime Limited orders are sent via MVM. The only exceptions were the Xmas Mystery Boxes and (as sniper_samurai mentioned) the Gundam Wing Bundles (both sent directly via Anime Limited), and the 2018 12 Days of Xmas Orders (which were sent via Sony DADC, who also sent the Perfect Blue UE, and orders in the final week of 2017 when MVM were shut for business for the Xmas period).