What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Probably Simply Games or Square store, both shipped earlier in the week. Shopto is shipping today and Game Collection is shipping tomorrow. All physical copies are sold out atm.
Yeah Game have been shipping Deluxe Editions today (or at least mine has), not sure about Standard Edition copies.

Shopto is where I preordered from as I couldn’t afford the soldier 1 version after the delay glad now with the Coronavirus making money more important than before.
I will get the CE of the next game probably.

Shopto is where I preordered from as I couldn’t afford the soldier 1 version after the delay glad now with the Coronavirus making money more important than before.
I will get the CE of the next game probably.
I don't like Squares super duper CEs, they always have a Play Arts in them and the quality of them doesn't match the price. They shouldn't be bordering on Hot Toys money.

Shopto has mine listed as shipped on their site but I haven't received any emails saying such, did get one last night saying it had reached their warehouse though. Anyway, I knew I shouldn't have started Persona 5 Royal after all...

I don't like Squares super duper CEs, they always have a Play Arts in them and the quality of them doesn't match the price. They shouldn't be bordering on Hot Toys money.
The FFXV was worth it to me for the box and art book but then KH3 they moved to the toys being the main attraction and it being £50 more than the XV one. I just went for the PS4 pro instead.

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

dzRPlmsh.jpg

Soul Eater was recently released on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK back in December, and now I finally own it. This was discounted on Amazon about a week ago so I decided to order it considering that I have only watched 7 episodes back in 2013, that's seven years ago. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

3n2H5Zch.jpg

You know how this game created the "You'll Never See It Coming" meme? Well, I literally did not see this coming - Royal Mail placed PERSONA 5 Royal in the postbox earlier today and I had no idea. Fortunately, it is here which is interesting considering that I ordered this Steelbook later than everyone else. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Dynamic Theme doesn't work though. I redeemed the code which that part works, but trying to use it is blocked off.

iRmN60ah.jpg

The cure to everyday boredom is more monster girls (again).

The second and third volumes for the manga series Plus-Sized Elf (Elf-san wa Yaserarenai) from writer and illustrator Synecdoche arrived today after a trainwreck of delivery. Long story short, this was order with Monster Girl Doctor but for some reason it didn't get shipped and when the deadline date passed, it did ship but through Hermes and somehow I missed the delivery yesterday. Had to contact Amazon in order to sort it out, and I waited at the reception area at 4pm... it arrived at 6:30pm instead.

KICJG8u.jpg

More retro goodness (which came with a manual to my surprise)

Now I just have to get some cases for it and the remainder of the loose games I have.

Yeah Game have been shipping Deluxe Editions today (or at least mine has), not sure about Standard Edition copies.
They're not actually shipping them until the day before release. You should've gotten an email from them earlier in the week basically stating that they're going to start processing orders and taking payments, and you'll get an email saying it's shipped, but they're not sending them out until the 9th.

They're not actually shipping them until the day before release. You should've gotten an email from them earlier in the week basically stating that they're going to start processing orders and taking payments, and you'll get an email saying it's shipped, but they're not sending them out until the 9th.
Hmm if that’s true gives me time to finish off The Witcher 3 I suppose...

I hope they ship them before the 9th, as otherwise they won't deliver in time for release date as the 10th is Good Friday and a Bank Holiday - neither Royal Mail nor DPD (the only shipping options Game offer) deliver on Bank Holidays.

I have had the email you reference, but it doesn't refer to the 9th as the shipping date anywhere - I'm hoping they ship no later than next Tuesday (7th) in order for everyone to get their copies in time. If not, FF7R won't be arriving until either Sat 11th or Tues 14th for those who've ordered from them.

Yesterday arrived (Attack on Titan form UK store, Bakemonogatari PL edition, and rest from the USA, from my friend):

img_0552_wynik.jpg

img_0553_wynik.jpg

img_0554_wynik.jpg

I hate Manga Uk for this a lot of glue. I was super carefully, but... my artbook looks like this.

img_0548_wynik.jpg

I'm so happy with my Tales of Zestiria in limited edition. I found this on amazon for... 30$ (new one) xD

Back