What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

The missing Book Depository package has finally arrived - Destiny Lovers (Desuraba) volume 1 from author Kazutaka & artist Kai Tomohiro. This is the final batch of manga from the 'Man of Culture' haul. I don't know why it took thing long but I suspect it was in a situation where either the postman didn't have the time to get all of them together or he couldn't fit this one so it got dragged into today's delivery.

Here are all five books together:

BlackCondor93

Adventurer
Penguin Highway Collector's Edition from All the Anime.
DSC_0005.JPGDSC_0006.JPG
Interestingly, each CE is individually numbered (mine is 762 of 1100) and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Despite the English/French dual language certificate (I'm guessing All the Anime France used the same physical assets), the discs are from the Shout Factory release.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Penguin Highway arrived today from Anime Limited as part of its early bird offerings. This is the Shout Factory disc that is also Regions A & B for the Blu-ray and has locked white subtitles for the Japanese audio option (English SDH is unlockable). As for the collector's edition, I like the packaging but I wish we had the other books that Japan and Nozomi are getting, more specifically the Art of Penguin Highway book. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Anime1977

Adventurer
Hermes delivery driver though my package over my garden fence and For god sake zavvi needs use someone else like dpd instead of Hermes for deliverys and I've complained to zavvi customers service about it.

image.jpeg

Reactions: WMD