What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I have had the email you reference, but it doesn't refer to the 9th as the shipping date anywhere - I'm hoping they ship no later than next Tuesday (7th) in order for everyone to get their copies in time. If not, FF7R won't be arriving until either Sat 11th or Tues 14th for those who've ordered from them.
They didn't say explicitly the 9th, but on their website under my order, they were saying "the day before release"... which is the 9th.

All this is moot anyway, since mine showed up today, so I guess despite telling people they aren't shipping them out early, they totally are?

LIDZsGF.jpg

I talked to Manga UK. They have to solve it differently next time. They did not think about such a problem. I can't imagine anyone removing this glue after a long time. Fresh always goes away easier.
Yeah, only opened part 1 after receiving part 2 and one of the glue dots took a small bit if the print off my outer box.

They didn't say explicitly the 9th, but on their website under my order, they were saying "the day before release"... which is the 9th.

All this is moot anyway, since mine showed up today, so I guess despite telling people they aren't shipping them out early, they totally are?

LIDZsGF.jpg

Nice, so you did order from Game - hopefully mine is here soon too. Did you get your "shipping" email yesterday?

5F71D0CE-5AB6-4AC6-A0EF-16AF13C5906C.jpeg
Some random £4 tees (hit and miss selection) from Qwertee and The Koker Trilogy for just shy of £8 from eBay.

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

io1NF7kh.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake I ordered last Monday from GAME and to my complete surprise, it shipped early with those who ordered ages ago. It arrived today (it would have been Saturday but parcels don't get delivered to my location on weekends). This is the Deluxe Edition which includes a steelbook, artbook, mini OST and a DLC code. The Data Disc (Disc 1) is 45GB and the Play Disc (Disc 2) is an additional 45GB which you can start the game immediately. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

xz1BRLth.jpg

Kirk Wong's Crime Story (重案組) and Sammo Hung & Corey Yuen's Dragons Forever (飛龍猛將), both featuring Jackie Chan, surprisingly arrived early (it was initially scheduled for this Wednesday). Happy to confirm these are both the first print releases which include a slipcover and a booklet. Dragons Forever is on two Blu-ray discs because it has the English cut, Japanese cut and Hong Kong cut of the film.

You can view more photos for these two 88 Films releases here:
prfEAsqh.jpg

4XgaeVbh.jpg

VdlpSQ3h.jpg

D0TdSSWh.jpg

Sd5ImReh.jpg

IehJYrzh.jpg

OkKOhFSh.jpg

5Ca67EBh.jpg

Back