What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I ordered mine not even that long after release (same month I think), but then it was already too late. =/
Nichijou's slipcover went really fast, too. I got one for a pal in time, but when another pal wanted it like 2 month later it was already too late. (That one was mean, as it has different artwork on and below the slipcover. ... I think. Or was that New Game...)
They should make that commom practice having different slips since looks like FUNi still do not do disc art /:

They should make that commom practice having different slips since looks like FUNi still do not do disc art /:
But then they do it and you miss the slip and it's double ouch.
Rather than doing that they're doing away with then altogether I'm afraid. Some never titles don't seem to get any at all.
What could also happen is that with Valkyrie drive, got different Artwork in slip and cover, but no reverse side of the sleeve, Sentai style. Would rather like to keep the inner artwork or reversible cover.

My replacement Cowboy Bebop Standard Edition BD has arrived without any damage. Unlike my damaged set, which was sent by TNT via Sony DADC, this one was sent by Royal Mail via MVM. I'm currently waiting for information regarding returning my damaged copy.

DSC_0006.JPG

I now have everything I ordered from the 12 Days sales, except for Maquia, which will be released in March.

We all got an email if we asked for replacements that said they dispatched from usually dispatch house and yeah they will confirm who they will return back to as they don’t know if it’s DADC or MVM yet I think anyway..

Not content with having an unmanageably large backlog of anime, it seems I am determined to build up a similar pile of Asian films.

(I say Asian, but it's almost exclusively Japanese, with a small smattering of Jackie Chan flicks.)

K9nVWaz.jpg

Back