What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

42973441220_70b7bda9f2_b.jpg

Another Sound! to go with all the rest, plus a new phone.

I still got the s7 the 8 any good or are you still playing around with it?

I'm still playing around with it, but I like it a lot. I used to have an S7, and it's way better than that I'd say. The infinity display that goes almost edge to edge is spectacular, and I really like the edge display too. It's also one of the only flagships on the market that is still rocking a 3.5mm jack and SD Card support, so that's a bonus too.

I'm still playing around with it, but I like it a lot. I used to have an S7, and it's way better than that I'd say. The infinity display that goes almost edge to edge is spectacular, and I really like the edge display too. It's also one of the only flagships on the market that is still rocking a 3.5mm jack and SD Card support, so that's a bonus too.
Awesome, except for the egde to egde thing. My brother bought the egde and we are a family of bear claws, the display was a big annoyance for him he.preferred mine

I hate that they went away from 16:9 screens, tall and thin displays on phones are not to my liking. I still am using an old Note 5 because the screen size and dimensions; my fingers are too fat to type or select buttons on a little screen, so I need to use a stylus. I wish they made a phone with even a larger 16:9 screen than the Note 5 - a 7" screen would be awesome. I also don't like the curved, wrap-around screen edges on all these new phones, either.

Last edited:
Back