What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

They use that picture because there's no upc on the uk version.
There not aloud to sell a region 1 version.
Take a punt, if its not as described, return it for a refund.
You could also email them.

Last edited:
Bought a copy of AL's Ping Pong CE from CEX. I waited too long to get around to getting it and it went OOP, so this was pretty much the only option. A good price, except it arrived with the outer case like this. The digipack, disks and art-cards are all fine, and you can't see the damage if it's on a shelf spine-out, so I don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a replacement that might not even be in better condition...

m7eNZcs.jpg

Bought a copy of AL's Ping Pong CE from CEX. I waited too long to get around to getting it and it went OOP, so this was pretty much the only option. A good price, except it arrived with the outer case like this. The digipack, disks and art-cards are all fine, and you can't see the damage if it's on a shelf spine-out, so I don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a replacement that might not even be in better condition...

m7eNZcs.jpg
If I'd had know, I would of picked up the copy I saw in cex in Brighton last week. It was in mint condition. :(

ok I think this is enough berserk for now
20180810_123019.jpg

20180810_123137.jpg20180810_123128.jpg20180810_123155.jpg
wait... 15... 15... 18? Daaaaad!

I like how "belle of the ball" Casca is front and centre on the Doldrey cover when she's only shown in a dress for like 5 minutes, even in '97 Berserk

DkQJMMYX4AAdD6V.jpg

So about two months ago I picked up Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (aka Utawarerumono 2) because it was one of the games that I wanted to get and it went out of print. Now fast-forward to present time and now I have acquired Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (aka Utawarerumono 3 or I suppose Utawarerumono 2 Part 2 to say the least) which has now also gone out of print. Fortunately I was able to get it in GAME for £14.99 new so that was good (if you have yet to get Mask of Deception, if you're lucky GAME are also selling the game new for £9.99).

The good news to all of this is that I now have every Atlus PS4 game I wanted that were in danger of OOP. Now the ones left to worry about are with Marvelous, PQube and Bandai Namco pretty much.

Back