What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

How many people are actually buying Smartphone np wonder Sony is releasing it as its reception while airing was mixed to say the least.
And I decided t yet the SE of Yamato as god that shiny effect is not great

How many people are actually buying Smartphone np wonder Sony is releasing it as its reception while airing was mixed to say the least.
And I decided t yet the SE of Yamato as god that shiny effect is not great
The foil effect looks better in hand than it does on photos, plus there's the hardback art book.

The foil effect looks better in hand than it does on photos, plus there's the hardback art book.
Agreed. Still haven't worked out whether these Digital HD things are accessible from the UK or not. Funi seem to be putting them in more and more sets now.

As I hate Re:Zero the “good” Issekai, I’ve decided to just skip them in general which is why it’s annoying that j novel keep publishing them and every season we seem to have like 3

As I said we get like 3 each season. I wish they would die as they always have the most unlikable male MCs and women swooning over them. Subaru was enough he is regarded as "good"

I think if your doing an Isseki show now you really need to bring something new to the table. Far too many are copy and paste from other series. Smartphone had a dreadful gimmic. In amazed people actually want to watch it again let alone pay cold hard cash for it.

They are very very Sexist.
And I despise sexism thats why because they are sexist

That's not because of Isseki though, that's because of the people who write them. If they didn't write isseki, they'd take the same concepts you dislike and apply them to another genre. Harems pre-date the isseki boom by years, and it'll likely outlive it in the years to come too.

That's not because of Isseki though, that's because of the people who write them. If they didn't write isseki, they'd take the same concepts you dislike and apply them to another genre. Harems pre-date the isseki boom by years, and it'll likely outlive it in the years to come too.
If they weren't like Crash said tropey as **** I wouldnt mind.. But they all have terrible MCs, all having women falling over them in sexist manners, and its just got stale and ive only seen about 3 that was enough. I just cant deal with them and the sexism in anime is why im watching less than I used to because im sick of it in general.

Back