What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

6q3pPyH.jpg

I had to reorder Fist of the North Star The Movie blue ray that I ordered from united publications last week because for some reason my card was declined but I had no problems with payment on Amazon Japan last week weird.

All the anime I bought while in JP (i didn't buy much)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei S1 BD Box
Dog Days S1 Volumes 1-2, 4 BD
Nanoha the movie 1st BD
.hack//quantum OVA 1 BD
Lament of the Lambs OVA Vol 1-2 DVD
xxxHoLiC Kei vols 3-5 DVD
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2003 DVD Box Set

I also did get my order from secondspin that I made before I went on holiday of

Blood-C LE BD
Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar Part 1 LE BD(lucky for me part 2 was inside the box)

IMG_20180807_095825.jpg

IMG_20180807_095958.jpg

IMG_20180807_100016.jpg

So, update on the Patema Inverted UE: I was given a refund, since they don't have any to send (not susprising) and said to just keep (or dispose of) the WWE DVD.

A shame. I already have the CE, but it's a nice film that I wouldn't have minded having the UE for, especially at that price.

Some of those titles are going to be hard to find being oop now. View attachment 4490
Wolf's Rain should be fine as AL have just released it. I found both the .hack//sign boxes in your picture on Amazon for under £15.

s-CRY-ed seems to be a bit more difficult, I found copy of the version in the photo on Amazon for £55, but seems to be from France (a little checking shows it has English dub and sub, the site I got GITS:SAC DVDs from has it at €9.95, but out of stock. Also found used copies on the French Amazon for cheaper, but sellers not sending to the UK) and all 6 individual parts for under £10 each on eBay, but all used.

Back