What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

From @Dave1988

okwFRaD.jpg

Bit odd how Nishina's not on this cover. I'll settle for the front cover whenever Amazon delivers mine.

I guess it's from an earlier promotional poster for the anime that didn't have her because she comes into the manga later than the boys. She's in a couple of the screenshots on the back tho, so I settle for compromise. :3

Here it is next to the season 1 set.
vW9I1LZ.png
Blimey that box they put in to hold the tut takes up some space. I'll likely put the Blu ray case and booklet from part 2 in the box as well when I get it and ignore the part 1 on the spine.

Last edited:
Blimey that box they put in to hold the tut takes up some space. I'll likely put part 2 in the box as well when I get it and ignore the part 1 on the spine.
Personally I'm getting the Part 2 LE as well (which is just as big), it would bother me to suddenly downgrade to an SE for the second half. Especially with the way the spines are.

Yeeeeah I'm glad I didn't get the s2 Part 1 CE, that spine looks awful due to the size of the box (does it even need to be that big?), I honestly think the SE look more consistent than the CE does tbh.

Back