What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The Christmas Day 2017 haul!

DR5BeBwX4AA2wzt.jpg

Anime (for photos of the sets just click the titles below, got them all up on my blog):
Film:
Games:
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX [PlayStation 4]
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter [Steam]
Others:
  • Bedroom gown
  • Thin jumper
  • Three socks
  • PlayStation 1 Coasters
  • Popcorn Maker
  • Dark Chocolate Popcorn
  • Sushi Candy (not shown above)

The older I get less I care for sweet stuff - but I do have a weakness for salty... I have a commercial Gold Medal kettle popper in my theater room to make real theater popcorn, with coconut oil and Flavacol - so good you don't need any butter!

Korean LE of Garakowa: Restore the World (or Vitreous Flower & Destroy the World in Japan) with lenticular case. Nova Media had it on sale, so I picked it up as I've been wanting to for a while. Shame I got hit by customs which made the savings moot.

TRIr25v.jpg

The lenticular side of the case:
S7nai38.jpg

Was already afraid that my Maria the Virgin Witch copy was lost from Secondspin, but i see you also just now received yours today. So there’s hope i’ll get mine by the end of this week.

Was already afraid that my Maria the Virgin Witch copy was lost from Secondspin, but i see you also just now received yours today. So there’s hope i’ll get mine by the end of this week.
Likewise I'm still waiting for Phantom, Requiem for the Phantom and B Gata H Kei to arrive, hoping they turn up before I have to report them lost

Ah, I love Requiem for the Phantom, it's basically interchangeable with Noir for my top favorite anime of all time - they're 1 and 2 on my list, in no discernible order...
It was a blind buy but I've liked anime of a similar caliber such as Noir so it was worth a try for less than £10 (cost me $10.80)

Back