What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received from @Patient-X, sold it to me for a really good price and was stupidly well packed too (like total overkill but I really appreciate that :p ). Thanks again.

8eW1wWIl.jpg

Now this was posted yesterday and has arrived but my Hyouka CE from AL still isn't here >_> I swear Royal Mail are just playing silly buggers at this point.

ITgtGJR.jpg

My current once got a crack recently; while stil working just fine that crack just bugged the hell out of me. And then I came across a bargain, given that it's discontinued by Logitech now, so there it is.

Is there a hidden purpose for the third Your Name steelbook?
IMO it’s one of the most beautiful steelbooks ever made...its very shiny :) I also think it’s the best release of YN after the jp 4K BD Box in terms of packaging. On the other hand, it’s a shame that AL steelbooks are not handled very well ( before wrapped in cellophane) and there could be scratches under the sleeve.

Went Christmas shopping for my niece and nephews gifts today and thought "Hey, I've been good this year and even today with all these ignorant assholes in this shopping centre I've managed to not punch anyone in the throat for stopping dead right in front of me, I deserve a present for myself....", so I picked up a PS4 Pro. I'll be honest I keep looking at the state of this box and wondering if they've gave me a second hand one >_> probably being paranoid but I wouldn't put it past game tbh.

g4MzuB3l.jpg
So wasn't sure where to ask this but I'm curious so maybe someone on here with a pro could answer...

So I ended up returning this one and getting a replacement as this one was loud, like REALLY loud. So now I have a new one but man the fan is really annoying, pretty much any pro enhanced game makes the fans speed up to high speeds after about 30 seconds and that's them until I turn the game off, it's kinda making an irritating whistling noise that makes playing it without earphones in a no go for me.

Now when I quit the game and go to my home screen the fan basically instantly stops (I can't imagine that's good for the chip, I mean the fan is going to cool it down I assume, so stopping without cooling it down first doesn't seem safe and my old PS4 used to keep the fan running a bit after) but as soon as I start playing again they start revving back up :/ It's practically silent in none Pro enhanced games though, not really sure if it's just a PS4 Pro thing or if I should be returning this one too (If they'll even take it...).

Some goodies arrived today.

Kotobukiya's Victor Nikiforov (Yuri!! On Ice) from BiginJapan
lSBb1iih.jpg

Tokyo Xanadu EX+ from ebay (used the voucher code from the other day for this)
5UEy9omh.jpg

Some books from Wordery
bV74oueh.jpg

Also got 2 items from amazon out for delivery.

i brought it with the 20% off code cause missed the x-mas early bird luckily was only a couple of quid different so i guess they sent mine before the x-mas 1s lol

Today gets! My YN replacement from AL shop arrived in mint condition and Bandit Flower copies are finally here from rightstuf but were hit by customs:/ Nevertheless, amazing set!
E78AE4C7-DDE0-4A68-B31A-EF35FC86A5EA.jpeg 05BD388A-8525-4BF6-9893-98067CFB9CC6.jpeg

Back