What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

33332233514_998d0e0c79_b.jpg

New keyboard! I'd had my old keyboard for quite some time now so I thought it was time I got an upgrade. Was looking for a mechanical one since I'd never had one before and I stumbled across quite a bargain. This is the Corsair STRAFE, which normally seems to retail for around the £100-£120 mark, but I managed to get this for ~£60. It is a refurb, but it comes with a one year warranty, so I figured I'm probably alright. I was supposed to get the Cherry MX Blue switches, but they had a stock issue, and only had Red and Brown switches, so I opted for the Browns because I wanted the satisfying clack, and so far, I'm not dissapointed. I was told the Blues are even clunkier than the Browns, and the Browns are already pretty damn clacky!

Received today all 6 of the Geneon volumes for Tehxnolyze, along with the artbox to hold them all and most of the lenticular cards that came with them. Actually paid for this going on for three weeks ago, because the eBay seller went on holiday the day after the auction ended, however, because of the disgustingly low price I managed to snag this set for, I wasn't too bothered.

2H4FPdw.jpg

9j3CJAp.jpg

Also picked up the second season of Love Live from MVM's easter sale, and the Japanese Global Edition of 5 Centimeters Per Second for a great price in eBay.

6efAdwM.jpg

Nice one Joe, also have that Tehxnolyze set and all cases still had their lenticular card included when i bought it second hand. Started watching it some time ago, but now it's on my on-hold list. Need to finish it, or maybe even better for an old man like me ;), start from the beginning again.

1st Little Witch Academia bluray, the Shiny Chariot cards r really nice
wasted about 1000yen more than should of on this as mistranslated the text on amazon (thanks google translate)
by getting the amazon exclusive which turned out to be a code to use when u buy all the vols but after looking on the site u type the code in doesn't look like can get unless u live in Japan

IMG_20170421_150125.jpg

Arrived yesterday.

Really nice art book. Both the paper and print quality are very good. This is mainly pure art work(about 220-225 pages of art work) with small notes under the images to say where are from or done for. There are some pages towards the end that have character info and some pages with an interview from game director and artist.

If you're a Senran Kagura fan I would recommend getting this. Doesn't have art work from Estival Versus though.

Has artwork from:
Skirting Shadows
Crimson Girls
Shinovi Versus
NewWave
Bon Appetit
Deep Crimson

001.jpg

Replacement interviews with monster girls 2 from wordery (along with another improperly sealed envelope which could have caused another batch of damage which is making me think that the envelopes they use aren't suitable for the larger books) and third place item came in as well (which has made me think up a direct from store vs amazon marketplace challenge for the book depository to see if one gets sent out faster then the other).

P4250007.JPG

These arrived last week from the MVM sale, but only just got around to picking them up from the PO today as I've been too busy with work! Really happy to have got these at such a good price.​

Firstly from Fopp:
Blue Velvet
Ran
Runaway Train
The Honeymoon killers
The Ninth Configuration
IMG_0719.JPG

From Musicmagpie for a mere £4:
Overlord (Criterion)
IMG_0718.JPG

And my final package from the Rightstuf sale (once again no customs Yay!):
Amnesia
Angel Beats
Diabolik lovers season 1
Dusk maiden of the Amnesia
IMG_0717.JPG

Part 1 of Operation PS3 Haul has arrived, with the Suda51 games: Killer is Dead and Shadows of the Damned!

C-Rd4oJXcAAAJrA.jpg

Despite ordering from Amazon UK, the version I received for Shadows of the Damned ended up being the US version which caught me by surprise because I thought that it went out of print.

Back