What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

It's fiiiiine.

Anyway, love that KinMoza poster.

Jaysgba likes this.
  2. IncendiaryLemon

[​IMG]

Courtesy of @Blaize. Interesting note, they forgot to print the BBFC logo on disc 3. Pretty sure that's illegal? Maybe that's the secret reason why ADV went under ;P

Stiivun, Blaize and Jaysgba like this.
  3. HWR

HWR Magical Girl

Got this in the Arrow Video flash sale image.jpg

Stiivun likes this.
  4. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

First up, Persona 5. Felt the special edition wasn't for me so I went for the Steelbook version.

[​IMG]

Second up, the Escaflowne disc replacement.

[​IMG]

Third up, the Limited Run Games release of The Silver Case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus: Since I'm back home for the Easter break, here's everything I picked up between January 9th to April 5th:

[​IMG]

Stiivun likes this.
  5. HWR

HWR Magical Girl

Received via music magpie (getting season 1 as well was a pleasant surprise) Better condition than I expected tbh :D
    image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    DragonBlaze67, Blaize and Stiivun like this.
  6. Blaize

Blaize Great Teacher

How do you search for US sets on Music Magpie?

7. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

[​IMG]

I had to head off to the post office to get my TRSI order due to customs (£15.06 fee). In addition I went to the GAME at my local area back home and to my surprise they had a copy of the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster steelbook which is way out of print - it was £27.99 compared to £70 to £120+ it's going for online. So now I have the steelbooks for Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. Just need Final Fantasy XII and I'll have a neat collection.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Stiivun likes this.
  8. HWR

HWR Magical Girl

I just typed in Anime Blu ray on eBay and got lucky, I haven't a clue how to navigate their store

9. unknownfate

unknownfate Thousand Master

Ordered the Qwaser of Stigmata set they had listed. Let's see what turns up...

10. Sunshineabove

Sunshineabove Dandy Guy, in Space

World Trigger Vol 3 arrived today plus some other stuff
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Stiivun likes this.
  11. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Thousand Master

IMG_4250.JPG Courtesy of @Emo185, I collected Mawaru Penguindrum Parts 1 and 2 yesterday to save on postage since I was in London anyway to rewatch A Silent Voice.
    IMG_4251.JPG
    Kaze Germany's One Piece Film Gold CE arrived today - I had to pick this up for the 3D bluray.
    IMG_4253.JPG
    My first order from the Sentai flash sale at Rightstuf arrived without being hit by customs. Waiting in the Summer is to upgrade the old MVM DVD. Hentai Prince and Papakiki are two anime I really enjoyed and I've been meaning to import for a while. Tamako Market is so I can un-drop it and give it a second chance. Mysterious Girlfriend X is because I'm hooked on the manga currently.
    IMG_4254.JPG My second order also arrived without being hit by customs. This one's a blind-buy order.

Stiivun, msgeek and HWR like this.
  12. IncendiaryLemon

Damn, I was going to bid on those Penguindrum sets but I forgot what time they ended.

Jaysgba likes this.
  13. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Thousand Master

I wasn't going to bid but when I noticed they had 2 minutes left and 0 bids, I just had to.

14. msgeek

msgeek Magical Girl

Another arrival from Rightstuf. Didn't get hit by customs on this one (thank goodness!)
    [​IMG]

Raxor, Stiivun and Jaysgba like this.
  15. Blaize

Blaize Great Teacher

man all these 'didn't get customs' comments makes me wonder if Right Stuf aren't sending them straight to the UK and are doing something else. Did the packages come with customs declarations on the box?

16. msgeek

msgeek Magical Girl

Only difference between this one and the one of mine from rightstuf that got hit less than a week ago was someone had scribbled "Special" in biro on one of the labels...

17. Blaize

Blaize Great Teacher

Weird, maybe it was just a busy week at the customs office. I know over Christmas things are much more likely to get through untouched.

18. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Combat Butler

I know some go through Swiss Post first before the UK, my last Right Stuf order at Christmas did which meant I didn't get hit by customs.

19. IncendiaryLemon

I got customs on something last week from them.

Jaysgba likes this.
  20. Winkuru

Winkuru Student Council President

Little late from the party but i got my copy of Persona 5 CE from Canada and i got my controller back from maintenance. The controller was actually suppose to arrive tomorrow but i got it today already so i'm pretty happy that i got the CE and didn't have to wait a day to play the game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't actually own a Wii U but now i have one more reason to get it eventually.