1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. demonix

demonix Adventurer

[​IMG]

I finally got my copy of persona 5 through although I'm going to have to clear out some stuff on my PS3s hard drive since it's rather lacking in space.

Stiivun and Rena Ryuugu like this.
  2. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]

Still haven't read Volume 4, so I had to be very careful putting it on the shelf without reading the blurb. My manga backlog is getting outrageous. Need to finish the current volume of Bakemonogatari then just plow through School Live Vol 6, Punpun Vols 4 and 5 and Kiniro Mosaic Vol 2. I also have the entirety of the Evangelion manga to read, as well as Orange and Gyo...

Stiivun and st_owly like this.
  3. HWR

HWR Straw Hat Pirate

My first two rightstuf sentai sale orders arrived today, no customs thankfully. May have gone overboard but in the long run It'll save me a small fortune when compared to buying from Wow HD :p
    IMG_0692.JPG

Stiivun, Blaize and IncendiaryLemon like this.
  4. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

My copy of Persona 5 has come :D

HNI_0008_MPO.JPG

5. Patient-X

Patient-X Student Council President

6. Joe

Joe Student Council President

[​IMG]

Was worried I wouldn't receive it today since Amazon only dispatched it at 10pm last night, but Royal Mail did good. I then proceeded to do almost nothing today expect play for 12 hours.

Rena Ryuugu and Stiivun like this.
  7. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

I still have to watch my Time of Eve Blu-ray, come to think of it.

(This requires purchasing a compatible player, but such a challenge doesn't seem too daunting nowadays.)

8. Patient-X

Patient-X Student Council President

The one I bought is region free. I bought it second hand from Cex and for some reason they sent me the kickstarter international version with the bonus soundtrack CD, which was nice.

Neil.T likes this.
  9. PilibO

PilibO Student Council President

Very happy to have found Twelve Kingdoms BD's ^_^

Attached Files:

DragonBlaze67, Strat, Stiivun and 2 others like this.
  10. Blaize

Blaize Great Teacher

Congrats on tracking down the Blu Rays. Twelve Kingdoms is a great show and it looks utterly fantastic on BD :D

PilibO likes this.
  11. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Magical Girl

The jealousy I feel right now is far too great to properly describe in words. Grats you lucky sod

PilibO likes this.
  12. Stiivun

Stiivun Magical Girl

Nice haul PilibO

PilibO likes this.
  13. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Received these over the past few days

IMG_1278.JPG

Neil.T and Stiivun like this.
  14. msgeek

msgeek Magical Girl

Couple of arrivals. Got hit ~£30 by customs on the Sentai set. Ouch!
    [​IMG]

Stiivun, Raxor and Blaize like this.
  15. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]

Made the mistake of going TRSI and ended up getting stung by customs. Last two AoA sets got by untouched, but I got unlucky. Should probably just use UP1 from now on.

Stiivun and Raxor like this.
  16. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

That park won't be quite so brilliant now, alas!

17. Stiivun

Stiivun Magical Girl

Two other French releases arrived, GTO already on Saturday and Mahoromatic yesterday, and no they aren't English friendly. Mahoromatic has Dutch subs though and since Dutch is mother language that's a plus for me.

Also received And Yet the Town Moves from the TRSI Sentai sale, one other title is underway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Anime1977

Anime1977 Completely Average High School Student

image.jpeg Anyone up for some devil worship.lol and I just got one more ghost cd and 3 megadeth t shirts to come.

19. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Stand User

[​IMG]

New Megami Deluxe time again, Volume 28. This time Strike the Blood, a regular feature in these magazines gets the cover. A lot of the usual suspects that feature in here are featured alongside a lot of series from the past few seasons. Split into seven sections, including the Regular Swimsuit/Beach sections and the bathing sections plus others, there are also sections devoted to both Is the order a rabbit?? & Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale together, as well as a section devoted to Sound Euphonium 2. Continuing on from previous issues there isn't any extra features to speak of and the information pages have certainly been scaled back.

(One Per Each Section!)

[​IMG]
    Don't do it Vignette...She's Not Worth It!

[​IMG]
    Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale - Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You!

[​IMG]
    Trinity Seven: Eternity Library & Alchemic Girl - Available to Watch Now on Crunchyroll!

[​IMG]
    Chu Chu Yeah!

[​IMG]
    One of a Number of Sound Euphonium 2 pieces to appear.

[​IMG]
    Is Comedy Glasses Karen, Best Karen?

[​IMG]
    Girlish Number I will admit I've not seen, but I do know it has it's fans around here!

Neil.T likes this.
  20. Anime1977

Anime1977 Completely Average High School Student

That last picture could be considered lolicon she looks like a 10 year old.