What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Second Sentai CE from RightStuf in as many days to make it through unscathed by customs. WooHoo^2.
YcHw6gS.jpg

Second Sentai CE from RightStuf in as many days to make it through unscathed by customs. WooHoo^2.

: |

The luck everyone is getting just makes me rage. Like for some reason Sekirei dodged customs but 2 small Sentai sets bundled together got hit and 2 slim Aniplex sets bundled together got hit, and not to mention Chunibyo Heart Throb got hit. I didn't pre-order DanMachi for that same reason.

And besides how do people know their parcels are coming from Swiss Post?

: |

The luck everyone is getting just makes me rage. Like for some reason Sekirei dodged customs but 2 small Sentai sets bundled together got hit and 2 slim Aniplex sets bundled together got hit, and not to mention Chunibyo Heart Throb got hit. I didn't pre-order DanMachi for that same reason.

And besides how do people know their parcels are coming from Swiss Post?

The tracking. You get a number in the email, it'll say something like "The last leg of the journey is being made by Swiss Post".

This is possibly my favourite yuri series, though Citrus is a close second. Definitely seems like one you'll enjoy.

I still need to get Citrus too, although I may see how I like the anime first.

Anyway, I tripped in Waterstones and ended up with this. Curious to see how Nisioisin is like outside of Monogatari.

V2fRLfp.jpg

finally got around to buying the last Gintama vol i needed hopefully sentai will continue it sometime
also Senran Kagura but with the flip cover instead of the awful save cover whoever thought of the design needs firing and why the continue to use it i don't know, but its cheaper and flip cover

IMG_20170413_163022.jpg

Back