What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Meanwhile, I get a lovely email from Amazon this morning telling me my Bakemonogatari will be delayed until Friday or Saturday. :(

33338956195_f407b2268a_b.jpg

Korean copy of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time arrived today. It's one of my favourite anime movies, and I've always wanted a nice release of it (the Japanese 10th Anniversary box is a little out of my price range), so I snapped up this Blu Collection release when it went up on KimchiDVD. Number 19 of 1500. Comes with a fold-out info card thing that houses a couple of art cards also.

tGagjMt.jpg

GWpLles.jpg

I also bought my first doujinshi, which I stumbled across on eBay. Nothing lewd though.

mFCsDQx.jpg

After nearly a week with prime delivery selected >.> my copies of Saint Seiya (1986) finally arrived.

The outer boxes are unfortunately a bit beaten up by Amazon's very lackluster packaging

9bpvxLE.jpg

The boxes are like Death Notes, and protect 4 disc Digipacks which have the same front/back info printed on them as the protective boxes.

I really wish I picked up Nier now ;_; I decided to wait til I finished Nioh but I regret that choice now...(not that Nioh isn't fantastic, because it is). Man the start of this year really has been insane for games.

I really wish I picked up Nier now ;_; I decided to wait til I finished Nioh but I regret that choice now...(not that Nioh isn't fantastic, because it is). Man the start of this year really has been insane for games.

It really has. We've had Zelda, Horizon, Resident Evil 7, Nioh and Neir all in 3 months. Extend that to April and we'll have Persona 5 too. It's nuts! I won't be starting NeiR until I've beaten Zelda, but I think I'm pretty close, I should have it finished soonish. My only fear is that I won't have NeiR beaten by the time Persona arrives.

It really has. We've had Zelda, Horizon, Resident Evil 7, Nioh and Neir all in 3 months. Extend that to April and we'll have Persona 5 too. It's nuts! I won't be starting NeiR until I've beaten Zelda, but I think I'm pretty close, I should have it finished soonish. My only fear is that I won't have NeiR beaten by the time Persona arrives.
And a new Mass Effect and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 Remix, although both of those will be getting left til later as no way would I finish them before Persona comes and sweeps away all it's rivals for goty. It's mental really.....and expensive ;_;

There's also Ni No Kuni 2, Danganronpa 3, Yooka Laylee, Utawarerumono, Ace Combat 7 and many more smaller titles. It's really crazy year and the competition for the GOTY will be really tough this year. I'm rooting for Nier too but i'm going to wait until the price goes down a bit.

Yeah it's a great time for games right now, it really feels like Japan is back, if that even makes sense.

Well, I wish I had your control as I just stuck in my order for Nier because I'm weak, so very weak lol tbf I am near the end of Nioh so I could probably finish it today and then push for the plat at a later date.

C6kfKOEWwAE-LNh.jpg

NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! **** Square Enix! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt! NieR Automata T-Shirt!

K9C3e8x.png

Back