What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Well you lucky ... :)

Still waiting for UP1USA to send a shipment mail for my Haruhi set, seeing others on here and elsewhere posting pics of their set isn't good for my health :D Oh well guess i'll have to be patient, and besides still a lot to watch before i re-visit Haruhi.

And seeing Aria pics of boxes, figures, ... is always a good thing.

I emailed them and they said they are expecting delivery this week, so it should be tomorrow they send them out.

Nozaki arrived today and Netsuzou arrived yesterday :)

20160921_114143777_iOS_zps9lgwx4cj.jpg

I emailed them and they said they are expecting delivery this week, so it should be tomorrow they send them out.

OK thanks Blaize. In fact i've emailed them also this afternoon but have not received an answer yet. Was a bit in a panic-state as i see on their site that the set is now out-of-print.

Really looking forward to this set, and to re-watch it.

Received this today. Actually Aria is a show which is very dear to me, and getting a complete set of the US release in their nice art boxes was a goal i set for myself after watching the show for the first time two years ago.

The problem was that after watching Aria, the season 1 box set was already OOP and only sold at very high second-hand prices of $300 and more, gotta love them scalper practices ;)

So last week i saw this set for a bit less than $100 on Amazon marketplace and fulfilled by Amazon and immediately jumped at it. Also arrived very quick as i chose Expedited shipping to avoid additional administration costs from the Belgian customs service.

Set is still in great condition and has no visual problems, so to conclude my week started off in a splendid way :)

1k0.jpg

Congrats on the set! Now I can't use my set to spite you. :p But, yeah, ARIA is a pretty fantastic show.

I was REALLY lucky a few months ago and managed to get my Aria season 1 boxset for less than £15, and in fantastic condition. Probably the luckiest eBay find I've ever had.

Nice. I got lucky with an eBay listing, over a year ago. All four parts for a little under £60. It's incredible how highly part one is listed for. :O

29814704626_4f5a0056c9_b.jpg

29767534841_28f0367c29_b.jpg

Well, this is a day I genuinely thought would never arrive. For those who don't know, Madoka Magica is far and away my favourite anime series, and it hold in incredibly special place in my heart. Not only is it my favourite anime, it was also my first anime, and it's the show I can thank for getting me into anime. It's also because I was looking for information on AoA's Rebellion release that I found this wonderful place, and Madoka was also the anime I reviewed when I applied for my position as a Staff Writer here. So, because it's so special to me, I've been longing after these box sets for a very long time now, however, they're incredibly hard to get. They've been out of print for ages, and when you do come across them, they're being sold at scalper prices. However, @Blaize offered me an incredibly fair price, and now I finally have these sets in my collection. I still can't believe I was actually able to get these, I actually thought it would be impossible now without paying crazy amounts of money. I probably did pay more than any sane man probably should for a 12 episode series but, for Madoka, it's worth every penny.

got the 1st Sailor Moon Crystal set from up1 and it surprisingly came with the rightstuf exclusive sun catcher thing so i guess thats where up1 get there stock from
IMG_20160923_150845_zpsqalhpjjr.jpg

Received today. Got one more coming tomorrow.

6A8JQ4G.jpg

got the 1st Sailor Moon Crystal set from up1 and it surprisingly came with the rightstuf exclusive sun catcher thing so i guess thats where up1 get there stock from
I thought that was well known at this point? They bulk buy from Rightstuf.
I've had packages shipped where they've just reused the branded Rightstuf box. Example.

Good news, my Haruhi Suzumiya Ultimate Collector's Edition arrived at home without customs so my pre-order on the day of brexit paid off. However I can't open the set until I return home this December, so don't expect an unboxing until then.

Anywho I went to my local Space Centre shop and I was pleased to see this:

CtEWoCrXYAESrS8.jpg

From the creator of Knights of Sidonia, BLAME! - the master edition version which as far as I'm aware was retranslated and also a 2-in-1 volume at a much bigger size. This thing is huge and is certainly going to be an interesting read (I'm also looking forward to the upcoming anime film coming to Netflix in 2017).

CtEWo60WYAUtkOK.jpg

CtEWp56WAAApifP.jpg

CtEWqm_WgAEB5PE.jpg

Since I got it from retail I paid £26.99 but who cares this book is certainly worth the value of money.

Back