What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IMG_20160926_144904_zpstyamosg6.jpg

RAM upgrade kit for the refurbished pre-build desktop so that it doesn't slog when loading and can at least do some gaming at the low end of the settings tree.

IMG_20160926_144904_zpstyamosg6.jpg

RAM upgrade kit for the refurbished pre-build desktop so that it doesn't slog when loading and can at least do some gaming at the low end of the settings tree.

I got pretty much the same a month back, but 2x8gb instead. Do we have apc thread in here? I think there are several of us with nice gaming pc's as I see components bought every now and then in here.

29927294166_a9bd253b36_b.jpg

Hoorah. Can't wait to finally watch this. Also, I'd disagree with whoever said that the artcards don't fit into the artbox. It's a little snug, but I have no issue getting the cases out of the box at all.

29927334936_0c81e6cf4c_b.jpg

A little hard to see but the cards are between part 2 and the notebook.

I recieved my Akame ga Kill collection 2 CE today. Got to go back. Has a few dented corners and there is a tear along the bottom edge.

If one corner had a small ding I wouldn't be bothered as most art boxes end up with a ding on the corner due to most companies sending them in padded envelopes. But this tear, the actual box edge has come apart.

My copy of AssClass still hasn't dispatched from Amazon, don't think they've even took the money yet.... I was gonna switch to Zavvi but couldn't actually find it on their site.

Anyhoo, received from Gemsy-chan...

M55tNAvl.jpg

My copy of AssClass still hasn't dispatched from Amazon, don't think they've even took the money yet.... I was gonna switch to Zavvi but couldn't actually find it on their site.

Same with mine so i cancelled it and re-ordered with HMV as it's the same price on there.

Received Arslan, Daimidaler & Fractale today from a ebay seller and Tokyo Ghoul from emo185 on Friday. For anyone who wanted to know Fractale has a reversible cover, although not a great one it'll do so i don't have the green SAVE spine on the shelf.

IMG_1116.JPG

Dang does look like we were given the standard masters sillily i will get Hanabees or the CE from sentai as the OVAs is really good

I was under the impression that the OVA was exclusive to the Sentai Collectors Edition. I personally cannot justify spending near on £100 extra for that edition just for a 25-minute OVA episode.

It could be great, but nothing is so great to justify costing £4 per minute.

Back