What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Hoorah. Can't wait to finally watch this. Also, I'd disagree with whoever said that the artcards don't fit into the artbox. It's a little snug, but I have no issue getting the cases out of the box at all.

A little hard to see but the cards are between part 2 and the notebook.

It was me, and they're so tight, they looked to be squeezing my artbox...

I was under the impression that the OVA was exclusive to the Sentai Collectors Edition. I personally cannot justify spending near on £100 extra for that edition just for a 25-minute OVA episode.

It could be great, but nothing is so great to justify costing £4 per minute.
Its in Hanabee's too someone confirmed to me this afternoon

yQ9f8Nt.jpg

Is this the OVA? This is from Animatsu's DVD.

I was referring to the 'Beyond the Boundary: Daybreak' episode which is a prequel episode.

Would like to know if the AUS version has it, as I could keep and eye out for a reduced price copy.

Gotcha. I haven't seen the show, so I wasn't sure.
I haven't either... yet ;)

But for £11.00 how could I not? I was looking at the differences of our version to the US version as I was looking at getting it at some point and noticed that episode was only listed on the special features of the collectors edition.

iLpf5wv.jpg

r52eYnF.jpg

Aria The Natural, Part 2 arrived today. Took a bit of a risk buying off of eBay, since it was a non-new listing that used a stock photo rather than a photo (which is something I usually never buy). But since I'd already received part 1, and didn't want to leave it too long to pick up part 2 due to it being OOP, I took a risk. Turns out, the "Like New" listing was pretty accurate, thankfully.

Got hit by customs though. :(

I was under the impression that the OVA was exclusive to the Sentai Collectors Edition. I personally cannot justify spending near on £100 extra for that edition just for a 25-minute OVA episode.

It could be great, but nothing is so great to justify costing £4 per minute.
You don't pay £100 extra for the OVA. You pay it for the amazing extras:

4UJktcL.jpg

@DragonBlaze67, thanks for the extra photo, helped me to update the Google spreadsheet i keep online for FUNimation releases.
@Joe, too bad you got hit with custom charges, but nice to see that item is in great condition. You now have a complete set of Aria ?

Also received something today, package from UP1USA.

[rant mode ON]
And as far as i can remember, i'm old so ain't that far back :), this is the first time UP1USA used UPS to ship something to me. And mentioning UPS means for some of us an immediate bad taste in the mouth. Well that was also the case with this shipment. When i noticed that UPS was used and since all my UP1USA shipments are send to my house address, i did change the delivery address to my work address. So that was even before the package was on the delivery truck.
But guess what in 9 out of the 10 cases changing the delivery address simply doesn't work. Although the email i received when the item was on the truck yesterday did mention the work address but hey surprise, surprise we're dealing with UPS here so they tried to deliver it at my home address :eek:

On the tracking page after the driver failed to deliver as nobody was home and the delivery date was changed to today, it said 'address change has been cancelled due to a new delivery date' :eek::rolleyes:
Luckily for me, i can work from home whenever there's a need to, so i didn't bother anymore to change the delivery address again to my work address as that simply doesn't work with UPS.
So today before lunch i worked from home and low and behold a bit after twelve the doorbell rang and hey an UPS truck. I didn't complain to the driver as i know that doesn't make much sense, they can't do much about it either

[rant mode OFF]

The rant aside just got three very nice releases, and can't wait to delve back into Haruhi's world again.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Haven't really been able to keep up with these due to work commitments. But a nice rightstuf order came through today with no customs charges along with an AL webshop order so thought I'd take the time to post.
g5aAnf4.jpg

@Joe, too bad you got hit with custom charges, but nice to see that item is in great condition. You now have a complete set of Aria ?
No, I don't have Origination. But that's still easy enough to pick up new, so I'll likely wait until I've gotten around to watching the Natural before I pick it up.

Back