What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Just this today...
tJgmLoEl.jpg

Bonus picture of the spines....why did they completely change the release format for the last movie? lol twats.

Ki5Iirgl.jpg

Took it's time but it's here now. I saw people talking about the artcards making it a tight fit but mine is fine, I stuck them inside the little notebook thing (seriously, still an awful extra, a notebook you can't use or you leave a big gap in your box....great idea) and it's not even remotely tight.
hSEoTOul.jpg

Oh and while not in the picture, for the first time I also had to buy some printer ink, and people say the price of anime is a rip off......

Last edited:
Kingsglaive steelbook arrived today. Not an anime per se, but it does have a listing on MAL so *shrugs*. I won't be watching it until just before the game is released, but it's nice to have it on my shelf here and now.
WP_20160930_11_08_38_Pro_zpslq3opnga.jpg

The front and back without the wrappings. This thing is a real nightmare for fingerprints, but then most steelbooks are.
WP_20160930_11_30_04_Pro_zpshms80j8u.jpg

WP_20160930_11_29_31_Pro_zpsatyg2big.jpg

Item 3 and 4 of the amazon deal came today. The rest come on Monday

LK0wH5G.jpg

Wasn't a huge fan of Future Diary but £4 for blu-ray part 2 is really good. Will look at finding part 1 for cheap soon.

I enjoyed Brynhildr in the darkness manga and decided to pick up its anime. I hope is decent.

My copy of Psycho Pass turned up today. Its safe to say this isn't the greatest presentation wise. No slip cover and the disc's were staked in the amaray case which i actively dislike and screams of cost cutting. Can't grumble too much for £12 but I would be pissed if i'd paid full price.

My copy of Psycho Pass turned up today. Its safe to say this isn't the greatest presentation wise. No slip cover and the disc's were staked in the amaray case which i actively dislike and screams of cost cutting. Can't grumble too much for £12 but I would be pissed if i'd paid full price.

Do you really place that much value on a slipcover? Personally, I almost always take them off and shove them in a draw, slip covers make my shelf look less consistent. Stacking is a bit more of an issue, but given BDs are generally quite scratch resistent, at least compared to DVDs, I don't mind so much.

Do you really place that much value on a slipcover? Personally, I almost always take them off and shove them in a draw, slip covers make my shelf look less consistent.

fc8613ceca167e2446916ca2598b6fa4dbeb4a08_hq.gif

The blasphemy! Seriously though I couldn't do that to a series.

On a kinda related note, I thought the slip cover for psycho pass was for the 'limited edition' aka the first print run?

Do you really place that much value on a slipcover? Personally, I almost always take them off and shove them in a draw, slip covers make my shelf look less consistent. Stacking is a bit more of an issue, but given BDs are generally quite scratch resistent, at least compared to DVDs, I don't mind so much.

I was kind of expecting it to come with a cover like the one in the Amazon picture, I don't mind usually but when you get something that looks different from what's advertised it's a bit disappointing. The slip cover would also look a bit better when placed next to season 2 which I will eventually get. The whole case stacking thing annoys me as there are much better alternatives out there and just looks cheap. I remember Shana season 2 being given the same treatment by MVM, I want impressed with that either.

Back