What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

30014973332_31a8e5f2d1_b.jpg

The moment I've been waiting for for over a year.

Out of interest, which ones do you already own? There's a few there I might be in the market for...

The ones i've already got are Arcana Famiglia, Beyond the Boundary, Date A Live, K, Little Busters, Chunibyo, Tekkonkinkreet, Toradora & Trigun Badlands Rumble. If you're interested in any PM me and make an offer, happy to do a good deal :)

The ones i've already got are Arcana Famiglia, Beyond the Boundary, Date A Live, K, Little Busters, Chunibyo, Tekkonkinkreet, Toradora & Trigun Badlands Rumble. If you're interested in any PM me and make an offer, happy to do a good deal :)

I'll have to wait until I get paid (October 14th) but I'll certainly help you be rid of some of those. I'll PM you.

Madogatari Exhibition book/Blu-ray turned up today.

Chucked a few pictures into an imgur album again (Madoka spoilers if you've not watched rebellion yet). I'll add a couple more shots at some point.

For those interested; book is divided into 4 main parts, a smaller section on the Exhibition itself with photos from all the different locations and their associated posters. A Monogatari section of key frames from throughout the series, a Madoka section with key frames from the series/movies/concept movie and a section about the length of the other two comprising of key frames/concept art/planning from just about everything else Shaft has worked on.

MOmYDCY.jpg

New Megami Magazine Deluxe Time! Much quicker turnaround obtaining it this time! Good issue as always but I have noticed a couple of things, one they don't provide big double sided posters anymore, and two the products pages at the back have been shrunk to just a single page, there is really only one reason you buy this anyway but it's a bit of a dissapointment to me as I like to see what products are currently fresh from the series featured, also the Web links for the shows have been axed with it meaning it can be tougher identifying series I'm less familiar with as I can't read a lick of Japanese.

New Game is the main feature this issue. Also getting some fair magazine space are: Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, Haifuri, Kumamiko, Girls und Panzer Der Film. Amongst Others.

Some samples of what to expect in the spoiler button...
New Game! has 8 images this is one of them.

The Re:Zero's

So happy one of my old favourites gets a feature, Haruhi also has a feature too!

One of my favourite Shonen Manga Series, can't wait to see this film!

A series that certainly has it's fans around the forum!

Mugi is also looking very intense considering the situation.

...And Mio's just there thinking to herself "Why do I hang around these people again?"

Hot damn that New Game/Re Zero stuff is godly :)

That definitely rings true from what I have in front of me, particularly in the case of New Game! even it's advertisements are something special.

Also Lv. 1...Brilliant! - I Need to Watch This!

Received D-Gray Man from Blaize today, with Funi announcing awhile ago they finally got the rest of the series i decided it was time to get the first 4 sets. I did consider Manga UK's set but they won't have any of the other sets going forward so went with Funi's for consistency.

IMG_1123.JPG

Received during the second part of the week and today.

When Marnie Was There through Amazon UK and Plastic Memories Vol 2 through UP1USA. Unfortunately Studio Canal messed up the authoring of When Marnie Was There as there are a lot of reports of the BD being unable to play.

Then yesterday i received Twelve Kingdoms Part 1 & 2 through the same eBay seller. Unfortunately for Part 1 some clown either at customs service (likely) or eBay GSP (don't think so) used a big knife to look in the package, and as such the case is damaged, but what is worser is that the cover is also damaged.

And today i picked up Now And Then, Here And There bought from eBay and Assassination Classroom: Season One Part Two from Amazon UK.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Unfortunately for Part 1 some clown either at customs service (likely) or eBay GSP (don't think so) used a big knife to look in the package, and as such the case is damaged, but what is worser is that the cover is also damaged.
I had this happen to me, think it was GSP. eBay support refunded me and let me keep the item, which was cool of them.

Apparently once it hits the eBay shipping center it becomes eBay's responsibility, so the refund isn't taken from the seller. It was a bit of an **** to arrange with eBay support though.

Finally received most of my amazon order from when loads of Manga/Animatsu blu-rays/dvds got reduced for a few hours.

Anyone know where Future Diary Part 1 can be got cheap, cheapest i've found is CEX £18 and UP1 £22.74.

IMG_1124.JPG

Back