What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mugi is also looking very intense considering the situation.
somone say mugi!, tempting to get that megumi magazine,
finally got around to buying beyond the boundary collectors edition after the talk about it recently
IMG_20161008_144353_zpsgqcctmjd.jpg

FYI for anyone looking for Japanese magazines, JP Books in London have a great selection (just round the back of Piccadilly Circus) - Newtype, Hobby Japan etc.

FYI for anyone looking for Japanese magazines, JP Books in London have a great selection (just round the back of Piccadilly Circus) - Newtype, Hobby Japan etc.

I went into JP Books when I was in London last year, very well organised shop with a nice selection of Japanese books, magazines and stationery. Some nice gifts too as well as nice staff. Shop is small though and I went in their on a Saturday Afternoon and I could literally not move so definitely worth tracking down in the quieter times.

DSC_0245_zpsmvnb8ksp.jpg

I used to own Hobbit and the Medal Of Honor game but i quit towards the end on both of them and i bought them just to have closure. Dino Crisis 3 i bought for it's infamy. If it had been expensive i would have skipped it but it wasn't so might as well have it and check it out.

I regret a bit of buying River City ransom. It's probably going to be collectable game in the future but as of right now it probably wasn't worth 30 euros. I haven't played it yet but from what i have read it's really short and very much a "digital title".

Ring Of Fates probably isn't all that great either but i have heard praise for it's OST and i have listened some of the tracks and it seems like it's worth playing it just for having context for the tracks.

It's been a long time since i saw Dead Man but i remember it being pretty good "art film". I'm glad that it finally got a stand alone release because for the longest time it wasn't avaivable on Europe and when it did get a release it was part of a expensive collection. Now you can get that Zavvi Exclusive steelbook or stand alone release.

So I checked my tracker for the game and it only said that it left Tokyo. So I figured to check the post and to by surprise it was already here.

hdC3Ga5.jpg

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition

This is the updated version of the 2D fighting game. I also own the original PS3 version back in January 2015, a week before SEGA had announced localisation plans. Unfortunately they didn't bother with Ignition.

You can check out more pics of the simple set over on my blog. I also listed the entire roster.

Ignition introduced some tweaks and four more playable characters to the roster, while also making the two SEGA characters playable from the start and offer two more characters via downloadable content.

One of the downloadable characters is Ako from that fun show And you thought there is never a girl online? (Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?). I had some funds left from my JP account so I downloaded her, because she's kawaii while also going to be useless as a medic.

N62v9zV.jpg

Just got the final part I needed to finish my set of Nura rise of the yokai clan

Was lucky, and found season 1 part 2 for £15 online at CEX. People have been trying to charge £60+ on amazon.

7cctcBw.jpg

got these 3 blurays today,but some idiot stuck a security sticker on the 1 box so can't remove it without ripping the box it would be less annoyin if they had put it above the artwork IMG_20161013_101907.jpg IMG_20161013_101934.jpg

got these 3 blurays today,but some idiot stuck a security sticker on the 1 box so can't remove it without ripping the box it would be less annoyin if they had put it above the artwork
Could always try heating it up with a dryer to soften the glue, looks risky though! Good luck!

Back