What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I think so. Certainly didn't know you ordered this, but it seems our purchases run pretty much parallel lately, except for your guilty pleasure Senran Kagura in which i have no interest :mrgreen:

See you also plan on buying Unbreakable Machine-Doll. I'm watching this series right now, and so far love it ... so that might arrive here too, sooner or later.

Stiivun said:
I think so. Certainly didn't know you ordered this, but it seems our purchases run pretty much parallel lately, except for your guilty pleasure Senran Kagura in which i have no interest :mrgreen:

See you also plan on buying Unbreakable Machine-Doll. I'm watching this series right now, and so far love it ... so that might arrive here too, sooner or later.

Yeah I have UMD pretty much pre-ordered already, judging by the way Funimation promoted it I figured it should get it sooner than later. Plus the artbox looks nice and it comes with a small booklet.

tumblr_njcpqoN4Tl1sb1oy8o1_540.jpg

tumblr_njcpqoN4Tl1sb1oy8o2_540.jpg

tumblr_njcpqoN4Tl1sb1oy8o3_540.jpg

This is what my ransom notes were for.

How many 3ds's do you have now Josh?

I've been debating getting one of the new 3ds's, but I'm only really interested in the regular one as you can change the faceplates. Even then I'd really like to see how it it compares to the original 3ds XL in terms of size before picking one up.

Time to join the Fate-wagon.

B9udl25IcAAJzFi.jpg:large

Fate/Zero - Box Set 1: Limited Edition
Format [Region]: Blu-ray [A|B|C] & DVD [1] (DVD is for Staff Interviews, Main Content is on Blu-ray)
View more photos on my blog!

I'll get Box Set 2 before the rest of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works starts airing.

NormanicGrav said:
Time to join the Fate-wagon.

B9udl25IcAAJzFi.jpg:large

Fate/Zero - Box Set 1: Limited Edition
Format [Region]: Blu-ray [A|B|C] & DVD [1] (DVD is for Staff Interviews, Main Content is on Blu-ray)
View more photos on my blog!

I'll get Box Set 2 before the rest of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works starts airing.
I couldn't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of this, I want this so much but just can't justify spending that kind of money on a anime, even if it is one as good as Fate/Zero. :/ Maybe one day I'll crack and just buy them....here's hoping lol.

Just got back from MCM Midlands. Not bad stalls, but the events were rubbish so I bought what I wanted and came back home. Nice timing by me to get there as I was 20th in the que when I arrived this morning.

Anyway all in all I think I spent about £180 ish, no bad really.

5 CM a Second dvd, Blood-C bluray, Berserk Movie 1 bluray & Watamote bluray. Vol 4-6 of Highschool of the dead manga too.

I really wanted the Sazabi master grade, but they only had the Gundam from Chars counterattack. So I just got the high grade one they had. The other 2 were spur of the moment, saw the guyver and had to have it.

Sweets! & 2 mugs.

I also got a couple of Bobba Fett posters not pictured.

Received this today from Amazon:

4Hkrnpr.jpg

TBHVcNz.jpg

I already own Sony's MDR-10RC's (For outside use) and Audiotechnica's ATH-M50x's (For home), and they sound completely different. Sony's headphones have more bass - with it sometimes being far too overpowering and Muddy/Boomy, whilst the M50x's are pretty neutral and leak barely any sound - Something I found pretty great for watching TV Shows and Movies - but fell a bit short when it came to many types of music. I was looking for something down the middle of the two headphones, and I'd heard great things about the HD650s so I took a punt on them. After listening to some different music tracks as well as a FLAC rip of Hiroyuki Sawano's "BEST OF VOCAL WORKS" album, I'm actually pretty happy with them. They are also extremely comfortable which is a massive plus. I'm interested to see how they'll sound once they burnt in considering many people say they only get better (The M50x's sounded pretty terrible at first, but sounded completely different within a few weeks). I feel I'm on a bit of a slippery slope with audio now though considering this is my third pair of headphones. Next on my list is to get a better Amp/DAC considering my Audioengine D1 just about does the job with these. I have to turn it almost all the way up to get to a "Normal" listening level. The only "negative" thing I could pick out about them at the moment is that these Headphones are open back - so they leak sound. Not really a negative since that's part of the design - and arguably part of the experience since everything sounds a lot more open than my other headphones.

These goodies arrived with the normal post.

My Free! boys
s6Qufbrl.jpg

Shonen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 OP cd
W48Gm50l.jpg

Terra Formars blu ray 2 [Limited Edition w/. first release bonus of playing cards]
MIDGWKHl.jpg

v0ebucol.jpg

zQh8n6ll.jpg

HzonCOWl.jpg

Back