What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gemsy-chan said:
Got my Kuroshitsuji Sebastian Dakimakura (now just need to get a daki pillow)

1cB7CTUl.jpg

dqWxGhGl.jpg

PGYRukul.jpg

Well someone us going to have sweet dreams with him......thankfully it's not me lol

Now give me one with that red haired chick from oniai and I'm all set

Today Game of Throne season 4 arrived. I got it from amazon so got a bonus disk with it. Had amazon vouchers for christmas so i only ended up paying £5 of my own money.

CfdDNxNl.jpg

A pretty "Bizarre" purchase this week.

f2358d6387a3e8105c895c36d58618ed.png

c09df5e2cf4e7a2bc4099ae9ecce3ecc.png

d502fa7d22eb0d6cac5f6828c9f61076.png

da47d6793338505346127476c77e6635.png

Vol 4 doesn't have the slipcover, but since it was a little under a tenner (including shipping), I don't really mind. I haven't the heart to unbox them. :lol:

:thumb:

I'm curious to know if the JoJo Japanese discs keep the original names in the subtitles because of licensing reasons Crunchyroll used the characters from Viz's manga.

I'll see if my laptop can play them, later tonight, and let you know. I don't think the CR name changes should be on the Japanese release, though.

Got these today:

Yy7qNME.jpg

NormanicGrav said:
:thumb:

I'm curious to know if the JoJo Japanese discs keep the original names in the subtitles because of licensing reasons Crunchyroll used the characters from Viz's manga.
I'm 99% sure the subtitles used the original names when I watched it.

Nice haul!

I have the JP JJBA discs and I think they have the edited names. If you have any examples I can confirm (I watched the series that way so I'm not sure what was changed).

R

DISCLAIMER: While the game in general is Not Safe For Work, the images below are pretty much safe. The artbook that came with the set will not be shown but see below for details.

Took a while to arrive but it looks like I was lucky enough to grab a physical copy of the ef ~ A Fairy Tale of the Two visual novel. The game was released digitally a while back (like a few years I think) but Minori allowed MangaGamer to bring out a physical version in December last year, however the release was limited to a certain amount of copies and it's suspected to be sold out (despite the main site saying otherwise).

Some of you are probably wondering why the game is rated by the ESRB. It's apparent that MangaGamer wanted to get it rated so that Minori won't be responsible for any bad measures due to the nature of the game which could get customers in trouble depending on what state they lived in (since you know, the H-scenes that appear in the game). MangaGamer announced they will be responsible for anything that could happen for the game to be released. It resulted with an AO rating which is fine given it's only for PC and private use. (strangely enough, 'Sexual Violence' was mentioned in the ESRB specs so I'm actually curious).

The Limited Edition package contains the physical copy of both ef ~ The First Tale and ef ~ The Latter Tale in addition to a 'Visual Collection' artbook with tons of art and character details and a sticker to promote Minori's latest visual novel *eden which is now on Steam. For obvious reasons I won't show any of the pages on this forum just to keep it family friendly but I have checked each page (when I was watching SlightlyOtaku's unboxing it sounded like the pages were pretty extreme) and it's mainly topless or semi-naked pictures that would be used on a dakimakura. There's only one major NSFW page but that was to explain the difference between the original Japanese version and the MangaGamer version. The game apparently comes with two different options with one of them allowing faster transition speeds and styling (Original Minori script and Alternative NNL script were the options).

I'll post more pictures on my blog later today but yeah I'm looking forward to playing these games (I figured I should play the original source material before I watch the anime).

Details and Specs:
ef ~ A Fairy Tale of the Two
Format: PC
Version: Full Version - Uncut Material with Reduced Mosaics
Eroge Content: Yes - Not Safe For Work
Software Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
System Requirements: 256MB (512MB on Vista) Memory, 800x600 Resolution, VRAM 32MB Graphics, 8GB HDD Specs, 16bit Colors, DirectX 9.0
More pics on my blog! ~ Coming Soon later today

20150219_115326.jpg
20150219_115339.jpg

20150219_115637.jpg
20150219_120241.jpg

20150219_115650.jpg
20150219_115700.jpg

If you wish for me to put the pictures in a Spoiler tag, let me know so I can reflect that.

Jatz said:
By any chance, did you get those two Utena DVDs from ebay? :p

Haha, nope but I did spot them up on Ebay :p was gonna go for them but up1 started processing my back order on the final day of bidding. Would've got em 6-7 quid cheaper each too!

Region 1.

Dannielle said:
Haha, nope but I did spot them up on Ebay :p was gonna go for them but up1 started processing my back order on the final day of bidding. Would've got em 6-7 quid cheaper each too!

I was thinking that, because I missed out on that one. :lol:

I'll probably buy it off of UP1. Wondering why the third one is so much more expensive.

Yup, Region 1.

Jatz said:
Dannielle said:

I was thinking that, because I missed out on that one. :lol:

I'll probably buy it off of UP1. Wondering why the third one is so much more expensive.

It was such a good deal! I thought it'd go for more than it did If I'm honest, given the quality of the sets and all (Honest, they're so nice!). Given how much the third one is, it's a shame that one wasn't up on Ebay :( No idea on why its 15 quid more than the other two, but it's annoying :| have to wait till March to get it and I'm way paranoid over the set going OOP or whatever.

Dannielle said:

Ouch, well I guess there could have been a possibility that the packaging would go wrong if you stuck with the ebay bid. But you got the sets which is what matters the most. Did Rightstuf ever get the Utena movie, kind of curious..

-----

I've added more photos of the ef Visual Novel on my blog now. Photos of the artbook pages are included and it's slightly NSFW since I avoided the very NSFW ones. Actually really pleased with the visuals in general.

Back