What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New t-shirt from qwertee

FreYeGYl.jpg

NormanicGrav said:
Nice you managed to get the AoT Ender Box, that's a rare one nowadays. Same goes for DxD New's LE. Great pickups. :thumb:

I know right? so jealous! I wish I bought it back along, almost did but thought "nah, it'll be alright" :|

Nice pickups indeed. Coincidence or not, but my DxD and DxD New LE should arrive today. Yes i managed to pick these up too, seems Amazon Canada still have them.

Stiivun said:
Nice pickups indeed. Coincidence or not, but my DxD and DxD New LE should arrive today. Yes i managed to pick these up too, seems Amazon Canada still have them.

Amazon Canada can be weird sometimes, heck they were selling the K LE for a ridiculously cheap price (and I missed it!).

Before the comments come 'pictures or it didn't happen', here they are ... the pair of them :mrgreen:

I know, you pointed out that the first season was going OOP, so i was surprised i could still find it for a reasonable price on Amazon CA. Too bad they changed their P&P charges a while back, it's now much higher than before. They always deliver through DHL so delivery is extremely fast.

One question about those LE, what do you people do with those ? As i see both the back description slip is loose and not attached to the box.

GroteFoto-DVJ8TWZW.jpg

I always detach the slip and put it in the box (folding or trimming it if needed - which I'm sure makes some collectors squirm in discomfort). If it won't fit in a nice way I sometimes just throw it away, even though doing so is painful.

R

Stiivun said:

Canada! I totally forgot Canada has its own Amazon site. :lol: I'll get to buying the first one now.

More Biscuit Hammer. The dates on Amazon are really erratic for these volumes. In a good way though, since I usually get them earlier than I expect.

JqgcLUEl.jpg

2jebalf.png

Even Onodera is happy to see that I finally received my Meta Knight amiibo! After receiving all the other figures in wave 4 last week, this one was delayed for some reason. Now I own all of the currently released 29 Super Smash Bros. amiibo.

My favourite Marvel Villain is Doctor Onoderapus:

1051l5t.png

Space Dandy. He's a dandy guy, in space?

The Funimation Limited Edition sets for Space Dandy and Unbreakable Machine Doll have arrived. And like Attack on Titan and Dragon Ball Z, Space Dandy includes Marathon Play!

B_QRE04XEAA_TC_.jpg:large

Package Info:
Space Dandy - Season 1 [Limited Edition]
Format: Blu-ray & DVD
Region: A | B | 1 - Tested & Confirmed, Baby!
View photos of set on Imgur. View photos of set on my Blog.

Unbreakable Machine Doll - Complete Series [Limited Edition]
Format: Blu-ray & DVD
Region: A | B | 1 | 2 | 4 - Tested & Confirmed
View photos of set on Imgur. View photos of set on my Blog.

In addition, Box Sets 1, 2 & 4 of Sword Art Online have appeared. These will be unboxed once Box Set 3 arrives.

B_QSD9WXIAAjKWH.jpg:large

Package Info:
Sword Art Online - Box Set 1: Aincrad Part 1 [Limited Edition]
Format: Blu-ray
Region: A | B | C - Already Tested & Confirmed by AUKN
View photos of set on my Blog.

Sword Art Online - Box Set 2: Aincrad Part 2 [Limited Edition]
Format: Blu-ray & DVD (Interviews only)
Region: A | B | C | 1 - Already Tested & Confirmed by AUKN
View photos of set on my Blog.

Sword Art Online - Box Set 4: Fairy Dance Part 2 [Limited Edition]
Format: Blu-ray & DVD (Interviews only)