What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received these today!

Front:

FgJe3tL.jpg

Back:

lZn6g89.jpg

As a celebration for Gurren's final part arriving, a group photo of all the releases I own. That's Bandai's DVD, Anime Limited's Ultimate Edition, Aniplex's release for the movies as well as the individual volumes for the TV series. I do love this show too much.

GSnKQW8.jpg

Great haul Mangaranga :thumb:

My copy of Unbreakable Machine-Doll arrived earlier than expected.

GroteFoto-JSJUKWJC.jpg

And also received these DVD's today. Would also love to have the first season of Aria in art box, but since it's long OOP this will be a challenge. But i'm up for it :)

GroteFoto-MVOURMRD.jpg

GroteFoto-BBR7NILL.jpg

And got the first part of Yakitate!! Japan together with the art box.

GroteFoto-QNT7OJC8.jpg

I recently decided to start collecting Art Books (it was that, or figures, and since I'm way OCD to take expensive figures out of their packaging I thought it would be a bit of a waste!) Anyway, here are some acquisitions from the past month or two (I've actually had the Fate Zero books since last year but I thought I'd include them anyway!)

If anyone wants to see inside them just ask! I also apologise for the terrible picture quality... I took them pretty quickly.

P3050109.JPG

Type45 said:
Stupid question I know but how can I show photos on my posts?

Not stupid at all :)

First you need to take the pictures (obviously) upload them to an online host (such as flickr, imgur, photobucket...etc) then copy the direct link of your image and put it in between
tags

edit @speedy

would love to see some of the Last Exile one :)

There's another way to upload photos too as I don't use an online host. I wish I remembered how to do so, eugh!

I bet my photobucket account has been removed. I haven't logged in for about 7 years haha. I don't remember my password and I cant change it as its linked to my hacked account I can no longer access too! lol.

@speedyspeck, could you downsize these images a bit, at 1600pixels these are all over the place on my meager 15" laptop screen. Just an observation.

Stiivun said:
And got the first part of Yakitate!! Japan together with the art box.

GroteFoto-QNT7OJC8.jpg

Great pickups you got there. I have a question with regards to Yakitate!! Japan. I'm interested in picking up the set but I want to own the chipboard box, did you order it from United Publications or was it through RightStuf?

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread - time to change that. :)

I've actually picked up a LOT of anime & CDs since I last posted, I'll have to repost my collection sometime in the other thread.

Five items received today:

Konomi Suzuki - "Absolute Soul" (with DVD - Limited Edition) (Absolute Duo OP)

I bought this since I am a HUGE fan of Konomi Suzuki - this is my first CD I've bought of her. Images of the item are HERE.
Also got an external bonus photo with a printed autograph & message, nice little addition but I'm just happy with the CD.

Yui Sakakibara - "Seiken nante iranai" (Regular Anime Edition) (Dragonar Academy OP)

CDJapan are currently holding their Spring Clearance Sale - and I saw this CD for £3.91 - very good value for a song I like a lot.
Images for this item are HERE.

Howl's Moving Castle (UK DVD)

A friend bought this for me as a late Christmas present since the last time they tried to send it, Amazon messed up the order and sent me a fitness DVD. I thought it was a joke at first.
This will be my first Studio Ghibli movie - which may surprise a lot of you. Images are HERE.

A Certain Magical Index Season 1 Complete (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack) (Funimation)

I know that the Blu-Ray is Region A here, but the DVD is far cheaper in this release than the normal two-part DVD release Funimation initially did.
I've been eager to watch this show for a while now, so I'm glad to have this. Images are HERE.

High School DxD New (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack) (Funimation)

Just finished watching Season 1 in preparation for Season 3 in April - so this is my next anime watch. :)
What do you guys think of DxD? Which season is better in your opinion? Images for this are HERE.

That's it for now! I have a few more items I plan to pick up soon - so I'll have more to post in the next few weeks.

Joshawott said:
@speedyspeck I have that Madoka Illustrated Book! Isn't it just gorgeous?

It's beautiful! I just got it through today and it's a lot better than expected, lots of great colourwork and the paper used for the book is pretty good quality too.

NormanicGrav said:
Great pickups you got there. I have a question with regards to Yakitate!! Japan. I'm interested in picking up the set but I want to own the chipboard box, did you order it from United Publications or was it through RightStuf?

Thanks.

I've ordered it directly from RightStuf, as 29,99$ without P&H is borderline to get caught by customs over here in Belgium ( limit of 22€ excl. P&H ). At current conversion it would be around 26€ but most of the time when the amount is not much over 22€ there is no problem. This is my experience at least.

Not sure if UP1 has the chipboard.

I asked UP1 whether they could get the Yakitate Japan box for me and I believe they're trying, so I'll let people know if they manage it (I don't mind paying extra for a nice box). You can make a request with an order if you need anything weird.

(I miss ordering from Right Stuf directly but I don't miss having to go on a 2 hour journey to the 'local' Parcel Force depot to pay extortionate fines thanks to Brokers Direct and their bumbling...)

R

Rui said:
I asked UP1 whether they could get the Yakitate Japan box for me and I believe they're trying, so I'll let people know if they manage it (I don't mind paying extra for a nice box). You can make a request with an order if you need anything weird.

(I miss ordering from Right Stuf directly but I don't miss having to go on a 2 hour journey to the 'local' Parcel Force depot to pay extortionate fines thanks to Brokers Direct and their bumbling...)

R
Yes they have it in...I saw it on there the other day

Back