What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

britguy said:
I assume the Senran double pack isn't English friendly?

I've had a go at Dekamori Senran Kagura and it does have some English text in the main menu to differentiate which option is which:

B8euSa4IIAE_rRG.jpg

And in case people are wondering if all characters are available, they are:

B8euSEWIAAAuJdz.jpg

The two locked characters are actually available as a DLC code which came with the set, obviously due to Sony's stupid rules where only 1 account is allowed on a memory card I can't use my EU account (instead it'll be on my Japanese account).

And it turns out another package arrived in time for the week. I now own some more Funimation Limited Edition sets:

B8iFAD3IgAE26Qa.jpg:large

The sad news is that both sets are slightly damaged but no way as bad as Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 1 so that's a plus.

Blood-C - Complete Series: Limited Edition
Format [Region]: Blu-ray [A] & DVD [1]
View more photos on my blog!

Shakugan no Shana - Season 3 Part 1: Limited Edition
Format [Region]: Blu-ray [A] & DVD [1]
View more photos on my blog!

So what's next? Next week should be the arrival of Ben-To and Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash, both are in Limited Edition artboxes. Space Dandy Season 1 and Unbreakable Machine Doll are coming in March, also in Limited Edition artboxes. I now have half the spare cash left so I may get some more games in February, possibly even a Visual Novel.

Comparisons between my latest pickups:

B8iaWwmIMAI9poE.jpg:large

Those Tylor boxes are the bane of my existence since they're a completely different size to everything else, but they look cool anyway so I use them as a display piece :D

Congrats on acquiring the set!

R

Yeah they're with the Anime Limited Ultimate Editions in that aspect! Currently sitting on top of my shelving as display pieces too. Had the TVs eries when it first came out but sold it when I exited fandom for a few years in about 2007, regretted it ever since!

I like my remastered Tylor thinpak box sets, but the ultra editions are something else entirely. Are they all digipaks inside the box?

Chunibyou arrived from TRSI today, less than a week after shipping and having evaded the evil glare of HMCE. I very happy. But can anyone tell me what the hell this thing is? It doesn't seem to a keyring so I'm stumped.

bRuNYRVl.jpg

fabricatedlunatic said:
I like my remastered Tylor thinpak box sets, but the ultra editions are something else entirely. Are they all digipaks inside the box?

Yeah the Series, OST and extras dvd are all in digipacks, the rest are nice hardbound books

@fabricatedlunatic it's a phone charm! A really cute one too ^-^ do more modern phones have space for phone charms anymore?? I'm asking since I still have an older phone and still have my phone charms on it. I think I just continue to prove how behind I am :lol:

PandoraHane said:
@fabricatedlunatic it's a phone charm! A really cute one too ^-^ do more modern phones have space for phone charms anymore?? I'm asking since I still have an older phone and still have my phone charms on it. I think I just continue to prove how behind I am :lol:
Ah, I see. I couldn't tell you if modern phones have a space for charms because I'm even further behind than you are; I don't have one. In my view the fewer ways people have of contacting me, the better. I'm, like, so 1995.

britguy said:
Or you can hook it in to a Vita or 3DS
I shall try this, but it sounds like it'd make my Vita even less comfortable to hold...

Nice bargain. I unfortunately missed out on this set so I will have to make do with the Standard Edition at some point, but at least I got the Collector's Edition of the film.

Seems to be Anohana week :D

Jealous, jealous britguy, that's indeed a great set. Have the standard set of the TV series myself, but would swap it any day for the Premium set :)

And just like NormanicGrav i received the Anohana movie this week, mine arrived yesterday.

GroteFoto-C6LRUQS4.jpg

Just a question Stiivun, does your Anohana slip fall off easily or is it quite tough? I heard a lot of people were struggling to get it off when the set came out but when mine arrived it was loose enough to remove. I'm convinced they did a reprint.

Back