What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

fabricatedlunatic said:
Max Takeshi said:
'Kay, WTF, GAME? 1 means 1 as far as I'm concerned.
Well, as long as they only charged you for one...

Here's hoping, there's no record of a double order (or 'quantity 2') on their website. Time to check.

Also I really want to love those Hidari Atelier Ayesha character designs, but they don't seem as strong as Kishida's Arland ones. On initial viewing, anyway.

Hey Mono :D Good to see your fella is treating you well :p

WRT BBB, i felt that series should have been given a second season, it built up well and had alot of potential but the end of it leaves you thinking "was that it? why isnt there a season 2?!"

First time the postman has managed to get here this week I think, he brought something awesome though!

31A1801F-D860-40CB-BFD3-E429596BFE25-799-000001E83C861C84_zps177364f0.jpg

My Project-H Books St.Pattys Day Twitter Contest Winnings

fabricatedlunatic said:
Max Takeshi said:
'Kay, WTF, GAME? 1 means 1 as far as I'm concerned.
Well, as long as they only charged you for one...

Snap, btw. Got Luigi's Mansion today myself. The rest of the crap on display was accumulated over the past few weeks. Had to sell a load of unwanted old stuff to be able to afford it all, though.

zEdPcp9.jpg

Christ Atelier Ayasha out all ready. I've still yet to get Meruru ;3;
It's never easy when you're on a fixed income

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a nice bundle in the mail today!
Got Vagabond VIz Big editions, Vols 8 & 9
Gundam the Origin manga (Hardback) Vol 1
Midori Foo's Book of Pictures Artbook.
DSC_1829.jpg

Midori Foo's Book of Pictures
Her art is simply amazing. I have been waiting for this book for ages and glad to finally own it. However I was super annoyed at the fact that there are some spelling errors on the description at the back cover of the book. They spelt 'some' as 'soem' and 'growing' as 'grwoing'. I have yet to open the seal and venture inside but boy...i'm worried.
DSC_1831.jpg

Gundam The Origin Volume 1
I was super stoked to hear that Vertical Publishing would be releasing the Gundam Origin manga series again for the west but properly and complete. It will be a strictly limited release and in hardback. It looks really slick and inside is meant to have nice stock paper and many colour pages. It's not often a manga release gets released in Hardback. These were based on the Japanese special edition releases but those were even better...leather bound!
Can't wait to read it soon!
DSC_1833.jpg

Defo. The Gundam Origin hardback release is beautiful.
Also got Volume 27 of Slam Dunk in the post today!
(Would have been better if it all came together yesterday, doh)
DSC_1831-1.jpg

animefreak17 said:
http://youtu.be/N-UZZM3cq-4

got these today

Nice haul, you seem very nervous when you record anything but its nice to see you're enthusiastic about having a huge anime collection (though i did notice in one of the other videos that you have the singles of some shows like BBBrothers - the complete series is much less space consuming if you'd have bought the "complete" editions and boxsets - believe me i know how much space is lost when you collect singles instead of boxsets, my naruto and FMA take up the majority of 1 shelf to themselves!!)

Nice to hear from you tachi long time no talk.

I know I try to get the completes, but hey what can you do hey,

I suffer from AS that's why I stutter, I'm trying tho

animefreak17 said:

Yeah it has been a while, hope lifes treating you well :)

And ahh, sorry! I didn't know you suffered from AS, i thought you were just camera shy :p

I know that feeling, i spent a fortune collecting the singles of FMA only for the following year they released the complete boxsets and then a year or so after that they started bringing out brotherhood! Thankfully i've held off from buying brotherhood so that i can get the complete collection (probably from sainsburys now) for a decent price and it should take up a chunck of space!

Tachi said:
animefreak17 said:

Yeah it has been a while, hope lifes treating you well :)

And ahh, sorry! I didn't know you suffered from AS, i thought you were just camera shy :p

I know that feeling, i spent a fortune collecting the singles of FMA only for the following year they released the complete boxsets and then a year or so after that they started bringing out brotherhood! Thankfully i've held off from buying brotherhood so that i can get the complete collection (probably from sainsburys now) for a decent price and it should take up a chunck of space!

I am camera shy you'd probably never turn your pc or laptop on ever again after seeing my face.

Life's tough but hey what can you do.

I'm ok to be honest.

By the way tachi Do I have you on myanimelist.

I try to get the complete collections my self but like a idiot I get the singles, but as long as I get the series I'm good.

Back