What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Ahh, I was tempted by new Geass and it looks so nice. Haven't actually read many opinions on the show though, and didn't quite want to buy it blind.

2013-03-22-182534_zps52f29ad1.jpg

traded stuff I didn't want/rebought again on Blu-ray only paid £1.50

BGIr1RsCEAAXAc8.jpg

Also, I got a Dr. Strange figure from Forbidden Planet today. First thing I did when I got home, was this:
tumblr_mk6bracJF81s0hjr6o1_1280.jpg

You won't be messing with magical folk any more...

I went to my local comic store yesterday and...

dscf4720b.jpg

... I ended up buying Medaka Box vol. 1.

It came with an artbox to store the first six manga volumes.

Received this beauty yesterday, it came with a pair of Beats Solo Headphones so now i have 2 pairs :D

My friends with Iphone 5's have tried to downgrade it against their own phones but they couldnt find anything that wasn't already better than their iphone 5's :p

Mmm, drag and drop? Can't remember the last time I had to connect my iPhone to a PC to add something to it! Certainly a few iterations of the OS ago.

Oh i can download music directly to my phone or my tablet without wires, the google store is good like that ;)

For ease the drag and drop comes in handy when it comes to adding music without having to go through say... itunes to pay for it.

Believe me, the Iphone doesn't compare fella ;)

I don't think you're quite au fait with how iPhones and iTunes actually work these days, tbh, but I'm glad you're happy with your phone!

no i know exactly how it works, you apply the songs to itunes then it updates your iphones library wirelessly through the internet, you still have to use itunes so it doesnt make it too benefitial in my specific case as i'm explaining on chat :)

Cheers man, Dont get me wrong... i'm jealous of Siri but the whole "Iphone is better than everything else" gets on my gears so its nice for once to push this phone forward and say.... look at that biatch, look at that processor compared to your iphone and so on and so forth :p

Back