What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

You put yourself down too much, i doubt you'd make me never want to turn my laptop on again - i've sort of seen you anyway as that video you linked, opening the boxset.

At any rate i'll answer the rest of your post in your thread so we dont pull this thread off track anymore.

On topic; i received my 3DS and am just waiting for a couple of mario games in the post now - i did however buy raving rabbids and its not a bad platformer :)

I received Tsubasa volume 17 today. The Amazon marketplace seller neglected to mention that there were stickers all over it in their listing. Fortunately, they came off OK. Still annoying though.

Tachi said:
You put yourself down too much, i doubt you'd make me never want to turn my laptop on again - i've sort of seen you anyway as that video you linked, opening the boxset.

At any rate i'll answer the rest of your post in your thread so we dont pull this thread off track anymore.

On topic; i received my 3DS and am just waiting for a couple of mario games in the post now - i did however buy raving rabbids and its not a bad platformer :)
Wow.....................your so nice ^_^

Some new steelbooks arrived in the post today :D
9d3a9125-61a1-4e3e-9f49-90a5e9d79d8a_zps962fda34.jpg

I really didn't expect to receive this today but very glad it did turn up unexpectedly :D

61512_10151349701182213_546114760_n.jpg

Going to make a start on it right now ^____^

I'm fluent in french, my parents forced me to study the language. :p

when there are both english and french subs I tend to choose english subtitles for no special reason. Of course I select the spanish subtitle track if it is available.

jolu said:
I'm fluent in french, my parents forced me to study the language. :p

when there are both english and french subs I tend to choose english subtitles for no special reason. Of course I select the spanish subtitle track if it is available.
Why would they force you to speak French?

I'd ask to learn how to speak japanese

For the same reason that some people "force" their children to take piano or ballet lessons. My parents decided that learning french was the best thing for their kid at that time.

It was worth the effort, though. french anime market is quite awesome and I don't have to worry about the language barrier :p

These arrived over the last few weeks, but i've been buying up some martial arts classics and some shlock films.
And god of war III on the cheap, to tide me over until Ascension comes down in price.

jolu said:
For the same reason that some people "force" their children to take piano or ballet lessons. My parents decided that learning french was the best thing for their kid at that time.

It was worth the effort, though. french anime market is quite awesome and I don't have to worry about the language barrier :p
well its better then having kids just walking the streets and doing nothing, so Kudos to them for doing that.

jolu said:

Is not just quite awesome, its excelente. In my opinion, its the best anime market in europe with loads of stuff arriving there some months and years before UK for example.

bakum4tsu said:
jolu said:

Is not just quite awesome, its excelente. In my opinion, its the best anime market in europe with loads of stuff arriving there some months and years before UK for example.

really ???? i never knew that, you learn something new everyday.

animefreak17 said:
bakum4tsu said:
jolu said:

really ???? i never knew that, you learn something new everyday.

Im not sure if you're serious or not (internet has these kind of problems lol) but if you look through amazon.fr for example, you will find a lot of things that arent here in the uk including lots of blu-rays versions of what UK only has in dvd. Plus nice editions, not just standart cases.

Just as a quick example, they have the most wanted Fate Zero and Garden of Sinners. Blood+, Tsubasa (soccer anime), City Hunter (total classic), among other things.

They are gonna get in July Sword Art Online (BD + DVD).

If you're joking, then forget all i have said. lol

animefreak17 said:
@bakum4tsu

no really, i didn't know that, i honestly didnt think france had a huge anime market, i didn't even know they was serious about anime,

France are one of the major importers of anime in the west, in fact there conventions quite often get Seiyus and big jpop/rock artists appearing at them.

IIRC I think they recently got a DVD boxset release of LOTGH, which made me incredibly jelly.

Spain is a strong market too along with Germany which i think its quite good too, but not so much as Spain or France.

If you check from time to time Fandompost forum, they have a post for germany/france covers and you will notice a lot of new titles arriving in there several months before uk. Shame they dont have eng subtitles lol (makes sense of course)

Back