What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav said:
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind. The thing is, every time I look at an item on Amazon it always fells like they only deliver to a specific area in Japan (the drop down list on the item page).
Click the button on the right to view Amazon JP in English, it's above the shopping cart. The box just says Delivery to "your default shipping address".
I find that I can only buy items directly from Amazon JP though. Never from third party or Amazon Fulfilled sellers.

They send their items with dutch post, it didn't even have the value of the item on the package.
I think ill be ordering from them again.

I had K on DVD and really liked the series so I decided to upgrade to Blu ray, the art box is very nice and its well worth the money.

aota.jpg

aotb.jpg

aotc.jpg

aotd.jpg

Nice solid artbox, no lean. Only grip I have, the artwork hasn't been wrapped around the box perfectly straight. You can see it on the first photo on the right.(image of the end of the artbox)

For those interested, this is on 2 BD50's. The chibi episodes, making of, eyecatch gallery, clean op/ed are on disc two.

Anohana Australian BD...only as you can see the bottom of the amaray case got totally destroyed in the post.

vndeFBpl.jpg

Wu6bEPml.jpg

gKUt3wTl.jpg

WSowaFOl.jpg

Discs seem intact at least, but I can't be bothered to send these all the way out to Australia again so I've just ordered some replacement cases.

Yeah the jiffy bag it came in was a bit too small I think. The bottom of the case wasn't protected enough by it.

BOczPYll.jpg

Hopefully the same fate doesn't await my Attack on Titan order :?

Send them an email with photos attached just informing them of the damage and perhaps suggest in the future they use a larger jiffy bag in the future, they will probably offer you some sort of compensation.

Ath said:
Yeah the jiffy bag it came in was a bit too small I think. The bottom of the case wasn't protected enough by it.

BOczPYll.jpg

Hopefully the same fate doesn't await my Attack on Titan order :?
Was it delivered by royal mail? I've had three dvd's damaged by them (And the artbox for Fate/Zero got crushed, thankfully Amazon agreed to send a replacement).

Hah you totally read my mind Golly, I sent off an email 5 minutes ago doing exactly that :p

@Yukifan, DevotedDVD sent it via Deutsche Post originally then it was delivered as usual in the post by Royal Mail. No idea at what point it got damaged and who was responsible.

My AoT LE from DevotedDVD came in a bag like that. As you can see from the photos I posted, it made in here undamaged. If the artbox had got squashed I would have been screwed, the LE is out of print now. (well I believe it is. Madman removed it from their site)

Luckily for you it was just the case which can be replaced easy enough. Good thing the discs and artwork didn't get damaged.

Ath, complaining about getting sent a free jigsaw puzzle with his BDs, I don't know.

Some great updates here, the Gamecube games in particular!

Seeing the Toradora! set in action isn't enough to make me wish I'd upgraded from the DVD LEs, but it looks like a great set for anyone who didn't own a nice version of the show already.

July Collection Update #3 - To MgRonalds!

20140723_123728.jpg
20140723_124600.jpg

20140723_124631.jpg
20140723_124745.jpg

The Devil is a Part Timer! - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD combo)
Region: A & B | 1 (Tested & Confirmed as Region B compatible, despite back info say otherwise)

I am so happy right now. :)

On a serious note, now that this set is compatible I'm convinced Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash is also, since both are from Showgate (as I said on the US BD RF thread their stuff is generally 50/50 in terms of Region B compatibility).

What to expect from me in the future:
- I'm declaring August as 'Aniplex August', you'll know soon enough.
- In terms of pre-orders I have Attack on Titan Part 2 in September with an artbox, gotta protect those digibooks!

Back