What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

temporary_zps757579f7.jpg

The light refecting off the box makes it difficult to see but it's this figure. My first Ami Ami order :D

I can't wait to start watching Jormungand, it sounds like a lot of fun. I do think the cover artwork is a bit plain though.

Thanks for confirming The Devil is a Part-Timer as region free, think I'll pick it up, was it from Up1? Trying to decide whether to wait until tomorrow to order from them to increase chances of a Saturday delivery.

This came today that I ordered from Up1 at the weekend, wasn't expecting it until next week as the wait was 7-14 days.

IMG_20140723_165329.jpg

antonusklesk said:
Thanks for confirming The Devil is a Part-Timer as region free, think I'll pick it up, was it from Up1? Trying to decide whether to wait until tomorrow to order from them to increase chances of a Saturday delivery.

This came today that I ordered from Up1 at the weekend, wasn't expecting it until next week as the wait was 7-14 days.

Yep I receive my items from UP1 (the USA version for cheaper reasons but either of them work the same way). If you want the Part-Timer LE you might as well order straight away as it's actually selling out quite soon (hence why I pre-ordered it).

These came in today. That Ano Hana Movie LE is most likely the prettiest LE that I own from Aniplex. It's gorgeous. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I actually prefer these slipcovers that Aniplex are using at the moment to the artboxes. They just look and feel nicer.
I can also confirm that the Kill La Kill no signs track claim is BS. There's a signs/songs track which does indeed translate the red text.

NXYUpUB.jpg
SZMq7n8.jpg

Received Deadman Wonderland and Shangri-La from UP1 today, my first order from them and wow that was fast only ordered yesterday morning.

I can confirm Deadman Wonderland is Region A Locked.

2rp38zn.jpg

Good job on the spine Funimation XD :lol:

zlojfr.jpg

Just glad it has a reversible cover :D

DragonBlaze67 said:
Received Deadman Wonderland and Shangri-La from UP1 today, my first order from them and wow that was fast only ordered yesterday morning.

Any item that's on Immediate Delivery will be ridiculously fast it's amazing. And cheers for DMW confirmation, not surprised it's locked considering that it's a Kadokawa title.

DragonBlaze67 said:

2rp38zn.jpg

Good job on the spine Funimation XD :lol:

zlojfr.jpg

Just glad it has a reversible cover :D
LOL at that spine. I think they realized that everyone uses the reversible artwork.

Joshawott said:

Oh man, how I wish I had this.

One thing that annoys me so much about the UK is that releases like this don't even come out on iTunes (much is the case for so many anime soundtracks too). No wonder people are driven to illegally download tracks when they're not even legally available to download. I'd be queuing up with my cash to purchase this!

Quite the shelf-filling haul there!

The phone was 270, there's a 16gb version for 230. only problem is its been a bit of a pain to get hold of because of a weird invite system the manufacturers implemented. It's very nice though, great specs for a low price.

July Collection Update #4 - 2nd Japanese Anime Import

20140726_092045.jpg
20140726_092103.jpg

20140726_092057.jpg
20140726_092301.jpg

20140726_092319.jpg
20140726_092344.jpg

I ordered this on Sunday and it arrived today, that was fast and not to mention no customs (saves me some cash). Just in time, I'll be listening to the OST while I'm on a mini holiday next week.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: Hajimari no Monogatari/Eien no Monogatari - Films: JP Film-BOX Limited Edition
Region: A+B+C

I'll be getting the movies in subtitle form, even though I felt the dub was okay it's the subtitle only path that I must take to get the best version available (hence why I imported the Japanese LE over the US LE). Just need Rebellion and I'll have completed my Madoka Aniplex Blu-ray Collection.

So what now then. Well I have plans to get Anohana the movie in August and since CD Japan have provided me about 1100 points already I might get Rebellion as well.

That Madoka LE is gorgeous! Had I not just bought Daily Lives and Devil is a Part-Timer I'd be sorely tempted to pick that up. Nice and quick delivery too, was it SAL as you avoided customs?

antonusklesk said:
That Madoka LE is gorgeous! Had I not just bought Daily Lives and Devil is a Part-Timer I'd be sorely tempted to pick that up. Nice and quick delivery too, was it SAL as you avoided customs?

I used Registered Air Mail, which estimated 4-12 days delivery (about £13 postage I think). Customs is luck based anyway.

I paid about £77 overall which to me was a good deal given that the LE price tag was still at 11,000 Yen. I'll be using CD Japan again heh.

The item listing is here, it says 3-5 days but they'll have the item within a few days and then dispatch it.

Back