What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gemsy-chan said:
Since its been dispatched then its the postal service...either here or where you are.

I actually Have no idea at the moment because in the first place I thought it would be the postal service but then base.com and anime.on.line order arrived within acceptable time so then, I thought it would have something to do with the packages from BD, like normal post instead of "fast one" but they say they use Royal Mail or something so I guess thats the same as base.com.....

Anyway I will try to go to post office today or tomorrow and check if theres something in there cause vagabond wont probably fit in the mailbox :\ And in case they didnt left any notification...

I used to get stuff within 4 working days, but its getting worse and worse, I guess this has to do with the resructure of the public post office company and firing lots of people overall. Its been like this for a few months now... just my 2 cents.

Mace20de said:
NormanicGrav said:
Nice. I was actually going to double dip for Freedom but it's now sold out on Rightstuf. Shame.

Well, if you don't mind there is still the French edition, which includes English dub/sub.

http://www.amazon.fr/Freedom-auteur...e=UTF8&qid=1407236379&sr=8-4&keywords=Freedom

At first I wasn't going to consider but after looking at the unboxing Sin did it's basically mainly in English (the strip on the front is the only french bit) so thanks.

One thing though, it's going to get hit by customs isn't it?

UPDATE - Third Party seller won't allow it for the UK. Uugh.

I know a lot of people hate the box (which I don't mind) but I just can't stand the DVD case they used. Why couldn't they use 3 DVD cases to represent each season, it would have made more sense than that thing.

VoxPhantom said:
The case definitely isn't ideal, when I opened it a couple of disks had popped off their hinges while in transit. Thankfully no damage was done.
Could be worse, the DVD NIS Volumes use Stack packs.

Some CD's arrived today

DSC_0122_zps8c387b3a.jpg

August Collection Update #1 - The Rebellion has arrived

image.jpg

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movie: Hangyaku no Monogatari [Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie: Rebellion] - Film: Japanese Film BOX
Regions: A B C

So I tried Nippon Yasan and I tried CD Japan, both sites did well in terms of delivery and payment. Amazon JP just blew them all away, not only did I get this item (ordered on Monday) really early but with their pre-pay fee I don't have to worry about customs that much (although some people have been caught when they shouldn't have). But anyway I now have Rebellion the third and final part of the Madoka Movie Trilogy. It's a shame Aniplex didn't use the wrapping strip since it would've matched the first set but the spine says it all.

As of now I will be using imgur for all of my Unboxing pictures (and my blogger of course), you can view the rest of the album here (for spoiler reasons I won't show the contents of the booklet). I also have added all of my pickups from July in addition to all of the Anime Limited sets I own so far.

Rebellion's Limited Edition set contains the third film with English subtitles, Rebellion's original soundtrack from Yuki Kajiura, a Booklet and an extra disc presumably for extras (no subtitles).

Haven't posted in a while but I recently got these over the past couple of days <3

Free! ES OP Single CD
10527587_10154493881510451_3351360867920435554_n.jpg

Been wanting this since release but couldn't afford it so now I can first game purchase =3
10600673_10154493881675451_1053532638954164414_n.jpg

These where totally worth the the money they are gorgeous, hoping I can find Joker Trap one as well, Only thing is now I need to find some where to hang them
10570407_10154484285075451_3126823439358796571_n.jpg

10366036_10154484285335451_7973508827329902988_n.jpg

Back