What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

dwnXb0rl.jpg

UP1 are fast. Ordered this late Wednesday night and it arrived today. I'm impressed!

Got Patlabor OVA collection 1 from MVM deal of the week.

DSC_0037_zps7cb78b0f.jpg

And my mum and dad came back from France and brought me some souvenirs.

A cute little bowl with my name on it

IMG_20140628_121931_zpsdc6b2ea2.jpg

DSC_0040_zpse6602577.jpg

and the best is a replica dagger that they got from Mont Saint-Michel
DSC_0041_zpsa3f929f3.jpg

DSC_0042_zps1f29220a.jpg

My K Niitengo Deluxe Normal Edition figures came today

(top of box)
DSC_0043_zps59110e53.jpg

(side of box)
DSC_0044_zps17e2387b.jpg

and Assassins Creed Black Flag for the PS4...was on offer on shopto.net

DSC_0045_zps074820e7.jpg

I haven't post in a while but recently I have had the following =3

First off is my babies from Big In Japan, I can't describe how much I love these two <3
Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ - Maji Love 1000% - Hijirikawa Masato - ALTAiR - 1/8 - ST☆RISH (Alter)
Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ - Maji Love 1000% - Jinguuji Ren - ALTAiR - 1/8 - ST☆RISH (Alter)

Close up pictures

More UtaPri goodies <3 from a mainly Mandarake except the rubber straps I got from Amiami
I have wanted these badge sets for so long -damn exclusives- and I finally picked them up from Manda, I need one more set to have all 3 <3

Close up pictures of the badges

Rubber Strap collection that I missed on there original release, need one more set to have all 4 and my Kuji Clear file and Charm from manda, I love the charm it is so cute and much bigger than I expected <3

These clear files I got from a friend they mainly came from different magazines expect the Persona ones they Kuji prizes

Love the Free! Clear files <3

My Levi Nendoroid that came on tuesday <3 such a cuite but a pain in the ass to put together

There is one more but I didn't get him in my box =( but I traded with someone and have him on his way <3

And Finally something a bit different XD My Journey Transfiguration CD signed by Austin Wintory <3 this will take its place next to my signed Journey OST

and Finished XD sorry its so long

July Collection Update #1 - First package from Nippon Yasan

20140707_102012.jpg
20140707_102122.jpg

I decided to try alternate means to buy Japanese stuff and after watching a YouTube video of someone getting Japanese PS3 games from Nippon Yasan I decided to try them out. I looked on their site and to my surprise their prices are way cheaper than Yes/Play Asia (in a way, the postage gets higher as more items are added). There's also a No Customs option but that's expensive unless you get dozens of items together since the price is fixed.

But anyway, here is EX Troopers. This PS3 game is part of the Lost Planet franchise and is basically a less serious version of the first game with cel shaded anime graphics set in high school. I picked it up for £11 plus £4 postage, it arrived rather fast (it was dispatched on Thursday and arrived today). Now that makes it my third Japanese PS3 game in my PS3 collection.

20140707_105629.jpg
20140707_102245.jpg

20140707_102429.jpg

Here's a list of JAP PS3 games I've been considering/wanting to add:
- Gundam Games (Gundam Breaker, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost, Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories, Mobile Suit Gundam UC)
- Initial D: Extreme Stage - The Best Edition (for the newer PS3 logo not the Spiderman font)
- K-On! Houkago Live!! HD Ver.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Ryu Ga Gotoku [Yakuza] Games (Ryu Ga Gotoku: 1 & 2 HD Edition, Ryu Ga Gotoku 5, Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin [PS4])
- Sengoku Basara HD Collection
- Super Heroine Chronicles
- The Idolmaster Games (The Idolmaster 2, The Idolmaster: One for All)
- Games that have a UK release but I want the JP release anyway (Okami: Zekkeiban, Under Defeat)

UPDATE - A few hours later:

GODZILLA T-SHIRT!

20140707_123626.jpg

My sister bought it for me as a present from Zavvi.

EONnKQk.jpg

Very nice.

I didn't realise until I could see it up close that what the girl on the cover is holding is the spray-painted white remains of a Micro Machines Super Van City. I have one of those somewhere.

Is the game any good, Normanic?

ayase said:
I didn't realise until I could see it up close that what the girl on the cover is holding is the spray-painted white remains of a Micro Machines Super Van City. I have one of those somewhere.
Heh, I think I do too, truly a throw back to better times. Sweet picture.

A Twitter follower sent me this, from Hawaii, for free. Basically, he bought it expecting there to be more Pokémon content (which actually only takes up about the last 1/5th of the book). Also, he sent me cookies:
xe2xj7.jpg

ilmaestro said:
Is the game any good, Normanic?

It's a fun game and coming from Capcom who have made quite a lot of flawed games over the past few years it's definitely worth a go (especially since it's ridiculously cheap now). The animation cut scenes are fun to watch, it's slightly dialogue heavy (it's like a moving manga) but when you watch them you can get an idea on what's going on. Gameplay wise it plays out like Lost Planet and between missions you just walk around and do stuff like talk to people, buy a drink (which lead to a Trophy LOLWUT?), buy weapons and costumes and of course start missions to progress the story. It's very light-hearted in contrast to the main Lost Planet series because of the graphics, humour and of course it's rather un-related to the main game. My only concern is part of the controls which are similar to Resident Evil 4 where the aim is on R1 instead of L1 like any other game (you can move + shoot) but it's just a minor issue.

Ah so it's a hunting game that plays a bit like Lost Planet. Funny, because that's kind of what Freedom Wars (that just came out on Vita) is, too. ^^;

Sounds cool.

ilmaestro said:
Ah so it's a hunting game that plays a bit like Lost Planet. Funny, because that's kind of what Freedom Wars (that just came out on Vita) is, too. ^^;

Sounds cool.

It basically is Lost Planet, just with a anime style make-over.

Back