What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I wasn't gonna buy this as frankly I thought it was too expensive, but using a code on Amazon I brought it down to £19 so eh...
e2r3fbsl.jpg

They seem to spread quite a bit. oo

Though I wouldn't count the usage cases as an indicator for bootleg or not. I've had numerous cases that got damaged in transit and I had to replace them, people may use storage book-bags to store the discs and put them back into cases if they decide to sell it, or they may do Frankensteining like I do and reassemble it upon sale. (I always put sentai half parts into one 4-disc case.)
Even for new items actually. I've had some from Amazon which were declared new, but obviously must have been opened and resealed. (But aside that were still in as good as new condition, so it didn't matter too much.)

Last edited:
It didn't come with a slipcover, but the one I got from MusicMagpie did come with one (I already tossed that release).
A bit hard to see here, but the back of the cover has blurry text in the bottom and the dead giveaway are the dark discs.

Also I believe the cases are the new one Funimation uses, not the old ones which I really liked.
Yes I know I said I didn't want to order from SecondSpin anymore, but they had a really good deal on the 3 I ordered from them. Never expected to receive a bootleg from them....
Yeah the bootleg High School DxD sets I got off eBay had discs that looked like that. The telltale sign for slips is that the barcode cut out at the back is a square and doesn’t have rounded corners (if that makes sense).

Back