What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

farzam1999

Magical Girl
Wow I've only seen thunderbolt on TV and isn't thunderbolt also known as police story 3.
Thunderbolt and Police Story 3 are different movies, Thunderbolt is the one where he's a racecar driver, that has to save his sister. Police Story 3 is just the continuation of the Police Story movies :D

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Yesterday I managed to finally get my hands on Chaos;Child. The limited edition artbook version was going for £9.99 in GAME so I just had to get it because I literally can't find this version anywhere. I know these LE versions are usually shop exclusive to GAME but the others ended up getting released for other retailers in the end.

Here's a comparison with the other PQube LE Artbook sets:

Anime1977

Adventurer
Thunderbolt and Police Story 3 are different movies, Thunderbolt is the one where he's a racecar driver, that has to save his sister. Police Story 3 is just the continuation of the Police Story movies :D
I have police story 1&2&4 but not 3 since its not been released here in the uk.

D1tchd1gger

Shinki
I love it plus the cd comes with a dvd that has the cleaning opening animation.
It's a great song. The OP pretty good as well, but now I've heard the full song they've amalgamated the last 2 verses from the original (bold are the lines used):

Binary,
A centrifugal force,

Pushing us far away,
That's our eternity,

Binary,
We can't escape the force,
Crushing us,
Gravity is our eternity.

I think I'd prefer one or the other, probably the former. Also in the OP it seems to end really abruptly, although it's only a few seconds difference from the ending of the original song.

qaiz

Pokémon Master
This one is weird, it's an original...Daicon General Products...ashtray

Bonus, here's the original listing for the very same item from the 1983 General Products catalog (bottom right):
Some original Daicon IV Postcards

Original Neon Genesis Evangelion Rough Genga

Neon Genesis Evangelion Genga

The final shot in the show:
Misato's hair is different and she's not wearing the hat! Ritsuko's mug is more curved and she looks a little happier too.