What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Winkuru

School Idol
20+ euros is a steep price for a single movie in my books but i did an expection for this. I recently read an article about it in a film magazine that really made me want to see it so i ended up getting it from ebay.

Stiivun

Stand User
20+ euros is a steep price for a single movie in my books but i did an expection for this. I recently read an article about it in a film magazine that really made me want to see it so i ended up getting it from ebay.
Well you do pay that kind of money for what is not even a complete circle in the top left of the cover :D

I’m joking off course, as Criterion is a great label and Sword of Doom is a wonderful movie with a very strong performance from Tatsuya Nakadai.

Denny Fisher

Stand User
I bought these but I'm unable to watch hayate the combat butler as I don't have season 1 or 2
I can't watch when they cry as I don't have season 2
I can't watch strawberry marshmallow as I don't have the series.
At least I have naruto. 20180519_111815.jpg

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I bought these but I'm unable to watch hayate the combat butler as I don't have season 1 or 2
I can't watch when they cry as I don't have season 2
I can't watch strawberry marshmallow as I don't have the series.
At least I have naruto. View attachment 3560
Nice to see someone else buying the Shippuden Season sets. I'll wait on Season 8 until it goes down in price.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Good stuff, I'm glad someone else wasn't shafted with multiple part twos. I'm curious why you sold it to me if you were repurchasing it but am grateful I own it.
He did it so you wouldn't have to risk secondspin again. I guess he was confident in secondspin XD

Reactions: HWR

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Exactly. If I'd gotten another part two I'd have taken store credit and bought the complete set the next time a suitable discount code came around.
I appreciate it! That's what I ended up doing with my second copy of part two

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
I also got a secondspin order today of InuYasha the Final Act Part 1 and Part 2

That completes InuYasha for me, and was great at only $22 to get this final season.

Reactions: HWR