What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Somewhat excessive, but good packaging from Hobby Link Japan.

vQORa5E.jpg

Soooooo, here's my MCM haul...
First a pile of DVD's/Blu-rays
IMG-0707.JPGIMG-0708.JPG
And I also got a load of T-Shirts.
IMG-0705.jpgIMG-0706.JPG
Also an awesome Princess Serenity figure, Blazblue Collectors Ed (I bought just for the Noel figure XD). Comics, artbooks and the AllTheAnime magazine. Finally a few Nic Nacs including a pin of best girl. ;)
IMG-0711.JPGIMG-0713.JPGIMG-0712.JPG

Soooooo, here's my MCM haul...
First a pile of DVD's/Blu-rays
And I also got a load of T-Shirts.
Also an awesome Princess Serenity figure, Blazblue Collectors Ed (I bought just for the Noel figure XD). Comics, artbooks and the AllTheAnime magazine. Finally a few Nic Nacs including a pin of best girl. ;)
Nice haul! How much was YLiA Part 2 out of interest?

£25 from the main AL stand was £35 from their smaller stand I think. There were a few titles that had better prices on the main stand when they were on both stands.
I'll bear that in mind when I attend Sunday thanks for the information!

@msgeek , @llamareborn , since you both got Re:Zero from MCM could you check if the PQ is really as worse as the screenshots Mangaranga posted over at screencomparison are. There seems to be a lot of banding going on and overall bad compression in the encode.

Yes it's as bad as those screenshots massive pixelation of the image in dark scenes, very noticeable even when it isn't paused.
Have took a few photos of my copy to show you (note pictures took by my phone camera of TV)
IMG-0716.JPGIMG-0717.JPGIMG-0719.JPG

Back