What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received GATE from MVM and most of my secondspin order (Just waiting on Tales of Zestiria). Everything arrived in good condition. 2 out 4 with slips isn't bad, shame Garo couldn't have one though as i've the rest with them :(. Steins Gate having both parts was a nice surprise, almost bought Part 2 with it when making the order. Yet again i seem to have bad luck with Drifters as i got sent the DVD again :mad: apart from that i'm quite pleased with the order.

20180412_124217.jpg
20180412_124245.jpg

41365290972_b07776f5af_b.jpg

Also got my SecondSpin order today. Yuri on Ice and Seven Deadly Sins appear to be new and sealed as the shrink wrap still has the 'Produced in Mexico' print on, which I've seen on retail Funi releases, so that's pretty neat.

20180412_134757.jpg
With this, I join the club of "those who have received their secondspin order" DxD and king of thorn came wrapped, GitS and Korra seem to have reprinted covers (It's ok though, as I did know i was getting used stocknon everything) unfortunately I don't have much time to watch them

Great Mazinger Region 1 DVD release that came out a few weeks back in the states. It's a DVD only release from Discotek (No HD masters). Have been waiting sooooo long to own an english version, particularly since the fansubs for it were halted and pretty much dead in the water.

I love the reverse of the inlay which is a showcase of Great Mazinger and all of his foes. Some lovely artwork there, also pretty cool how each disc has different art.

Hopefully Discotek will give us God Mazinger, the movies and Grendizer at some point.mazingerfront.jpgmazingerinlay.jpgdiscs1.jpgdiscs2.jpg

Back