What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

40383603674_6782815358_b.jpg

From Amazon US, thankfully with cases in tact this time. Wasn't aware that the main show is DVD only, with only the OVAs being on Blu Ray, so that's slightly disappointing, but serves me right for not doing my research I guess!

Aw man. That's pretty poor from Amazon warehouse, you'd think they'd have checked it over better than that.

I personally steer clear of the warehouse deals these days. Almost every item I ordered through them had to be sent back. Either I'm incredibly unlucky, or Amazon just don't bother checking if the items are in fit condition before sending them.

Got my new monitor tod-
View attachment 3115
Sorry to read about your monitor, but this gif is amazing lol I know them feels lil anime girl...

Anyway, started Ni No Kuni 2 and honestly not feeling it at all (it feels so bland, the combat is sooooo boring due to how easy it is and whoever made the choice to do the overworld like that is awful at their job...), in fact all it made me do is want to play a Tales game, which is weird because the only Tales game I actually liked was Vesperia and even then I wasn't a huge fan. Anyway, I bought a Tales game as why not, I only paid like 14.50 for it in the end and I've heard okay things about this one...

IjfR2ITl.jpg

The main show is bad compared to the OVAs, which is why it never got a rescan in Japan. Most fans only care about the OVA series

I watched both back to back for the first time last year and sure the OVA is pretty great but the TV series is nowhere near as bad as some seem to proclaim it as imo. It's pretty standard fantasy fare for the period. Medicore sure but not straight up bad.

It's ok to admit to actually seeing Peter Rabbit, nobody will judge you :)
It's not on at the Picturehouse yet 😜
I saw the Japanese version and there were a couple of kids there, about 10 or just under I reckon, and I thought to myself have the parents come to the wrong showing as the English version is on next week. But they seemed to be fine with it, have you shown your daughter the Japanese version of any Ghiblis yet?

Back