What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived today from the Sentai Holiday Sale - Dragon Dentist, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Tamako Love Story, and the Made in Abyss 12x18 Art Print Set:

ddcfktls.jpg

miapost1.jpg

miapost2.jpg

damn you and those MIA posters. Sentai wont ship them to the UK T_T

Well, I wasn't able to get the Early Bird poster with the UK Ajin set, either... :(

That map of the Abyss is amazing

Unfortunately, there is nothing written in actual English on the map, it's all just in the "native" language of the show, so it doesn't really tell you anything - it's just a nice illustration. It would be nice to have a translation sheet to go with it.

Last edited:
How do you even manage to have space for posters? My wall is filled with shelves...

Well, true, I don't have any space left in my theater room, as I already have all the available spaces between my wall columns filled with theatrical-sized posters I rotate out...

The FreyMAX 3D Projection Theater - Wall o' Posters...
aposters1.jpg

There are actually about 25 live-action movie posters stacked up behind my anime posters in this snap-frame, no place to go with them, lol...
vhdpost1.jpg

Shiki! <3
gosscroll1.jpg

3D Lenticular poster with awesome 12" pop-out effects, in marquee light box...
bdmarquee.jpg

But, I do have all of the main living area of my house upstairs with almost completely bare walls, lol... I'll frame and hang those smaller Made in Abyss prints in a grouping on one of my bedroom or hallway walls, most likely. They are actually printed on stiff cardboard stock - they're not just paper posters. :)

Last edited:
Haha, yeah, I think that's the best-ever image of Shiki I've seen anywhere - so pretty! That one is a fabric wall scroll, as is the Noir one in the first image. I bought them both off eBay a few years ago. The theatrical paper posters for anime are a bit harder to find; those were often made to announce DVD releases and were displayed in movie rental stores, which are basically no longer in existence here in the US. I love that I was able to find one for Witch Hunter Robin, especially. The Captain Harlock poster was a bonus item that came with the HK LE release of the movie.

Now that we're seeing a lot more anime screenings in theaters over the past few years, maybe we'll see more theatrical posters become available that were made for those screenings. :)

Last edited:
Y'know, I was actually thinking the other day... my housing association has ruled that we can't use the loft for storage, due to the insulation used... so they could have at least built basements for storage. Or, well, "storage" :p

vFvweKll.jpg

Don't even see any dents! Knowing my luck I'll find one when I unwrap it lol can't wait to watch this again (or rather, have the time to watch it >_> I think I'm 3 or 4 episodes behind on the only show I'm currently watching right now, which would suggest I haven't watched any anime for weeks...)

Back