What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I guess you're right. I'm probably just salty since I probably shouldn't really have been charged for that. :mad:

You can take it up with HMRC if you feel you've been incorrectly charged. Enjoy the paperwork (I once had $20 game maked at $200.... I didn't enjoy the customs fee)

Ebay have pick up points in Argos and as Sainsbury's brought Argos there is now a small store within my Sainsbury's store. Was on a break so was able to pick this up. Now all I have to do is wait for FMA: Part 1 to dispatch and then buy Part 2, then finish reading the manga, and then watch the series before I can watch this:
DSC_1280.JPG

Last edited:
Got my Day 5 shipment email today. I also got the said Day 5 items the same day.

HkwaXWR.jpg

I just got the email that Noragami was shipped about an hour ago, so should have it tomorrow.

Not that I need it soon, not like I'm going to get around to watching it anytime soon...

However much you paid for The Dark Tower it was too much.
Definitely... (based solely on the movie). but when you take into account the intersection of UHD and Steel-books which seems to be my preference of late... And when either the UHD or Steelbook component necessitates an import, And then when the availability is an offline store only it becomes a little painful...

Definitely... (based solely on the movie). but when you take into account the intersection of UHD and Steel-books which seems to be my preference of late... And when either the UHD or Steelbook component necessitates an import, And then when the availability is an offline store only it becomes a little painful...

I mean, what's the point of buying an expensive version of a movie that, even yourself will admit, is terrible?

Back