What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

received these over the last week, my first foray in to the word of Light Novels. Finished kazumonogatari and Bakemonogatari, very enjoyable stuff.

32160593405_f770445a0a_c.jpg

yr5iRk5l.jpg

Really looking forward to watching this, although I say that about most things and still haven't gotten around to watching them tbh.... Was hoping A/Z would be in the package too but it was dispatched today it would seem so should be here on Monday.

Received during the first week of 2017. The second shipment, after the first was considered lost, of Seraph of the End Part 2 arrived from Zoom, and one day later also the first shipment finally arrived which was underway for more then 4 weeks. If packages could talk guess it would have a nice story to tell :)

So now i have Seraph of the End Part 2 twice.

Project Itoh: Harmony, Tokyo ESP, Blood Blockade Battlefront and Gundam Reconguista in G are from the AL 25% Boxing Day sale.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

32088200771_b410a4b40b_b.jpg

No tax! Considering my TRSI order had 2 AoA releases in it, I'm relieved. Hope I have as much luck with my Madman parcel!

Getting rather close to getting all the AoA Monogatari releases. Only need Oni, Koi and Tsuki from Second Season.

32058210272_2bb5250ec3_b.jpg

Also yes, I know Koi is in the wrong place. I have since swapped it around with Oni.

I just got back to University and my latest parcel was here as expected. It's All the Anime's latest release - The Case of Hana & Alice. The collector's set is nice and the booklet is pretty interesting. Discs are region locked and locked subbed but also comes with a 26 minute interview with Makoto Shinkai. I have more photos of the set over on my blog.

C1vfwz0WQAYf6yD.jpg

C1vfzPzWgAIOSgR.jpg

I have a ton more items to show off this month; including the new 2016 release of Evangelion: 1.11 and a Japanese PS4 idol game that inspired Miura to make Guts spend 9 years on a boat.

Back