What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

no ain't mine just got today, got a link?

N2p15X4.jpg

My bad. It was a picture of the same thing from a similar angle, I could have sworn it was the same!

A new month, a new pickup!

zEHL3ldh.jpg

Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Sentai Selects - Blu-ray [US Geolocked] & DVD [1]

More photos via my blog.

This is a re-authored release, hence how the Blu-ray is geolocked. They split the Blu-ray so that the first disc has the main film and Japanese commentary while the second disc contains all of the extra features. The Blu-ray also has locked subtitles while the DVD is unlockable.

If you're a UK person, get this version and not the Kaze set. *inb4 someone says don't get the film at all :p *

Current schedule:
Nov 14th - Your Lie in April: Part 1 (CE) [BD]
Nov 19th - *Top Secret (£200+)*
Nov 21st - The Place Promised in Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star (CE) [BD/DVD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Eden of the East: Complete Series & Movies (CE) [BD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb: Complete Series (CE) [BD/DVD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Mai Mai Miracle (CE Kickstarter Exclusive) [BD/DVD]
Dec - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Ultimate CE) [BD]
Dec - The Silver Case (Limited Run Games CE) [Visual Novel - PC]
Jan 16th - Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (not) Alone (CE) [BD/DVD]

You really like keeping us informed of your buying schedule don't you!

You really like keeping us informed of your buying schedule don't you!

I think this is the first time in many months that I actually posted a schedule on the PHOTOS thread. Besides some folks on this forum like my unboxing posts so I figured a simple schedule would give them the heads up.

A NormanicGrav fanfic exists somewhere.

If that's the case I'm curious.

Ouwtg6ym.jpg

whos ment to be bringing this out? I swear I've mentioned in chat a couple times but nobodies said a BD is getting released..

Funimation released it in North America back in September 2016. I pre-ordered mine and it has arrived at home, but because I'm in Uni I can't open it. At least I know that the main 28 episode series is Region B compatible while the rest are Region A only.

I think this is the first time in many months that I actually posted a schedule on the PHOTOS thread. Besides some folks on this forum like my unboxing posts so I figured a simple schedule would give them the heads up.

Lol I'm sure I've seen a very similar schedule/list
posted very recently. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong :shrugs:

Last edited:
Seems like I bought this forever ago, but I finally got it! Quite a nice figure for the price, but the weird thing is the stand. Why did they put the holes for the stand on the side rather than the middle? That's such an odd choice.
Maybe the Madoka equivalent has holes on the other side so that they can be close together when placed next to each other (or maybe they're on the same side so that it's like Homura is moving closer while Madoka is moving away).

Back