What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

30139862144_5901c2856e_b.jpg

Managed to score a copy of the Australian Dawn of the Dead off eBay for a tenner, which is £10 cheaper than the one CeX would have sent me if they could have found the stock, so I'm pretty pleased with that.

I probably should have sold my Funi LE as I don't even have a region A player to watch it anymore but last I checked it was going for much less than I paid for it so meh, I'll just keep it in case I ever get a region free player again....

A new month, a new pickup!

zEHL3ldh.jpg

Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Sentai Selects - Blu-ray [US Geolocked] & DVD [1]

More photos via my blog.

This is a re-authored release, hence how the Blu-ray is geolocked. They split the Blu-ray so that the first disc has the main film and Japanese commentary while the second disc contains all of the extra features. The Blu-ray also has locked subtitles while the DVD is unlockable.

If you're a UK person, get this version and not the Kaze set. *inb4 someone says don't get the film at all :p *

Current schedule:
Nov 14th - Your Lie in April: Part 1 (CE) [BD]
Nov 19th - *Top Secret (£200+)*
Nov 21st - The Place Promised in Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star (CE) [BD/DVD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Eden of the East: Complete Series & Movies (CE) [BD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb: Complete Series (CE) [BD/DVD]
Late Nov/Early Dec - Mai Mai Miracle (CE Kickstarter Exclusive) [BD/DVD]
Dec - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Ultimate CE) [BD]
Dec - The Silver Case (Limited Run Games CE) [Visual Novel - PC]
Jan 16th - Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (not) Alone (CE) [BD/DVD]

Children Who Chase Lost VoicesThis is a re-authored release, hence how the Blu-ray is geolocked. They split the Blu-ray so that the first disc has the main film and Japanese commentary while the second disc contains all of the extra features. The Blu-ray also has locked subtitles while the DVD is unlockable.

If you're a UK person, get this version and not the Kaze set. *inb4 someone says don't get the film at all :p *

Hummm interesting, i do own the French Kazé release of this. Is the re-authored release really that much better PQ wise ? Can't remember that there were problems with the Kazé release but then again it's been ages since i last saw this.

Back