What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

ClpEnncXIAAS9Yx.jpg

I'd completely forgotten about Tokyo Mirage Sessions until I got the dispatch email. I unplugged my Wii U after beating Xenoblade X, will plug it back in eventually.

I need a laugh tonight, so might watch Aldnoah Zero now. I hope English Inaho is as hilarious as Japanese Inaho.
aamirCMl.jpg

Few of the things that have arrived over the week.
G8CFlOp.jpg

I've been wanting to get Fujiko and Good Luck girl for a while,so I was glad to get them before the pound tanked
And I'm really looking forward to watching ping pong ive heard great things.Im still waiting for Aldnoah to arrive but with any luck it should be monday.

Mangaranga said:
Nice! I'm gonna upgrade to a 1070 when I see a nice after market cooler version available. Not long got a 970, but I got it pretty cheap really so I'm not too bothered and I have a mate who'll have it from me. (It was used, but barely).

Buzzkillington said:
Nice! I'm gonna upgrade to a 1070 when I see a nice after market cooler version available. Not long got a 970, but I got it pretty cheap really so I'm not too bothered and I have a mate who'll have it from me. (It was used, but barely).
I dunno how much of an upgrade it'll be for you going from a 970 to 1070. I went from a 770 and the difference is massive in part due to being an 8gb card instead of 2gb.
Something like the DOOM demo which ran at Medium settings and just over 60fps can now easily reach over 100fps on Ultra/Nightmare settings.

These arrived in the last week or so. Should have more in the next few days. :p

b5X8X7b.jpg

zGmXzmd.jpg

Happy with the figures, since I got them for £200+ less than their market value.

Hayai, ordered on Tokyo Ghoul √A: Collector's Edition on Saturday from Amazon UK and it already arrived today. At first i did order this from Zavvi, but they failed to ship, and since the title is OOP at Anime Limited all that's rest are the online retail shops, so decided to cancel at Zavvi and place my order at Amazon UK where they still have copies of this.

540.jpg

Hooray! Going to sell the games that came with the bundle, which would make buying the console £100+ cheaper than buying it on its own. :mrgreen:

UPRi6fn.jpg

Back